Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why group King with someone hes stronger than. Why put Queen with King….when Jack isnt put with Queen.
Bruh because Queen and King are miles ahead of Jack. And because they're the only two 1.3 B commanders in the Beast Pirates and are Kaido's top 2?

It's exactly like the Wings of the Pirate King thing. Portraying them together =/= Portraying them as they are equals

This basically confirms what I've been saying all along. Zoro is still YC1 level and people are too blind to see it because ever since katakuri fell, people have been heavily downplaying YC1s.

Katakuri's CoA was on a much higher level than Luffy's and his max AP when he used mogura was so great that Luffy had no choice but to dodge it. Kata could probably injure kaido with Mogura, and Marco could probably injure him with his flames(which Queen compared to a shockwave).

If King has ryuo, as I'm 90% sure he does, I'd be willing to be that he could hold back Hakai for 1 second and nearly die in the process as well.
I don't think zoro is yc1 because if he was he would not be getting through around with such easy even a wind slash is enough to push him far I doubt a wind slash from king would move kata or any other yc1 , zoro will grow to yc1 & beyond during this fight

Yes….hwoever nothing puts King above. Danger/threat lvl in the raid is a good way to determine the strength.
First the way King handled RS Sanji like a toy while literally toying with him. Second the way King overpowered Zoro who had all these roof top feats against kaido and big mom. Third he was the one who just needed a kick to throw the whole big mom crew back down the river. You can't compare Queen to King even if you nitpick an feat such as Queen cracking BMs head. It still was virtually non effective against her. Queen did literally nothing against Sanji up to this point. King however proved that he can even overpower RS Sanji with ease. Whats more impressive though is how King overpowers Zoro who is 100% stronger than Sanji up until this point.

You just gotta accept the fact that Sanji is below Zoro and the 3rd strongest crew member. There can't be a 2nd 2nd strongest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.