Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah let‘s be honest Wano is really reaching it‘s end. I doubt we are going to witness any crazy shenanigans from Kaido. Loda has reduced him to a clown and he‘ll continue with that. I would be surprised to see more crazy Kaido feats (ON-Screen) at all.
It's a bit painful.

I'm known for clowning Yonko but even I have some sort of empathy for them and the way Oda is clowning his most powerful characters in the show is just disgusting he either clowns them by losing to upstart pirates or fucking meme them.

It's a bit painful.

I'm known for clowning Yonko but even I have some sort of empathy for them and the way Oda is clowning his most powerful characters in the show is just disgusting he either clowns them by losing to upstart pirates or fucking meme them.
That‘s sadly the case. A mangaka should never ever made his allegedly strong characters look weak. No fucking matter if they are Akainu, Kizaru or the Yonkos themself....

And even less by making your underdogs look more threatening, than a Antagonist/Villian who is supposed to be on the peak of the mountain (in terms of strength).

Underdogs are supposed to overcome this ridiculous obstacles and not to made them look like clowns. (They should go to hell & struggle like they never did)..like Loda did to Kaido most in Wano.. Everybody seems to block him easily, dodge, spamming all the fucking time the same attack Boro Breath, making him „scream“, bleed and hurting him, too easily.

In Brago's case he probably trollin I got the joke nw.
Oh ok, im asking cause im not from usa, i dont know how things are seeing there. For me zoro only fought 2 Black characters. The chick from baroque Works and daz bonez.

I see Morgan, Ohm, pica, kaido as tanned. Thats It.

King only anime Will show us.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And even less by making your underdogs look more threatening, than a Antagonist/Villian who is supposed to be on the peak of the mountain (in terms of strength).

Underdogs are supposed to overcome this ridiculous obstacles and not to made them look like clowns, like Loda did to Kaido most in Wano.. Everybody seems to block him easily, dodge, spamming all the fucking time the same attack Boro Breath, making him „scream“, bleed and hurting him, too easily.
Yeah.

Oda's auctions house against villains: 50 rounds more after defeat starting with 50$...

Status
Not open for further replies.