Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.

Oda's auctions house against villains: 50 rounds more after defeat starting with 50$...
LMAO xD.

By the way by making your Strong Antagonist weak, isn‘t helping with the case that Zoro or Luffy are top tiers.

It‘s like saying Mike Tyson would be a justified champion, if every single opponent of him were 12 y.o amateur boxers LMAO.

How is beating a „weak“ opponent making you a top tier?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
LMAO xD.

By the way by making your Strong Antagonist weak, isn‘t helping with the case that Zoro or Luffy are top tiers.

It‘s like saying Mike Tyson would be a justified champion, if every single opponent of him were 12 y.o amateur boxers LMAO.

How is beating a „weak“ opponent making you a top tier?
It's even worse knowing that Oda is the man himself who hype the fuck out of the Top Tiers and now everyone defending his decisions to clown the top tiers by "but but it's about overcoming the old era'". One of the stupidest shits people write and they keep doing this defending Oda for every mistake.

Great chapter. Luffy vs Kaido is sick, even though we only got one brief panel of them charging up a advanced CoC attack. Crazy that not only did they split the sky, they caused an earthquake on Onigashima too. Also, Luffy insulting MomoYamato realized that Luffy’s in a while different realm than them.

Super exited for Zoro vs King, who already looks like more than a match for Zoro. Gonna give Zoro everything he can handle.

Yamato’s talk with Momo was good, specifically the part where she talked about Luffy. It was reminiscent of how his crew talks about him. She’d be a perfect fit, and I can’t wait for her to join.

Icing on the cake was the Roger cover, thought it was pretty funny as well as something I could see Luffy doing.

Next week should be good as hell, can’t wait.

It's even worse knowing that Oda is the man himself who hype the fuck out of the Top Tiers and now everyone defending his decisions to clown the top tiers by "but but it's about overcoming the old era'". One of the stupidest shits people write and they keep doing this defending Oda for every mistake.
Opinions of a fan cult have absolutely no relevance. People without criticism-capability are just not bright enough, to understand it.

Loda sales drop is already evidence, how bad Wano is.

In chapter 1022, Oda told us:

"Only 15 minutes remain till Onigashima reaches Flower Capital"

In this chapter, we learn that there are 5 minutes left.

I know it might not mean anything and Oda will do what he wants, but if my calculations are correct:

1022 - 15
1023 - 13
1024 - 11
1025 - 9
1026 - 7
1027 - 5
1028 - 3
1029 - 1
1030 - Whatever is going to happen to the island is going to happen in this chapter ???

:choppawhat::neesama::kayneshrug::memehm::crazwhat:
@Nekomamushi
I believe it is in 1031, continuing the sequence. And to complement:
930 -BM appears in Wano and is intercepted by King.
981 -Marco appears and intercepts the BM crew.
1031? Basically every 50 chapters someone arrives in Wano.
:kata:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Opinions of a fan cult have absolutely no relevance. People without criticism-capability are just not bright enough, to understand it.

Loda sales drop is already evidence, how bad Wano is.
Once you criticize for more than one chapter you are considered to be a hater ( like I am kekw ).

People just grew overprotective with this series. I literally lost my brain cells when I saw some people claiming Oda would be one of the best "writers" in the world. Those people never fucking read anything close to good literature and claim such bullshit.

Once you criticize for more than one chapter you are considered to be a hater ( like I am kekw ).

People just grew overprotective with this series. I literally lost my brain cells when I saw some people claiming Oda would be one of the best "writers" in the world. Those people never fucking read anything close to good literature and claim such bullshit.
These clowns are to be ignored. As always being a yes sayer & blind-follower is absolutely easy, but learning to be critical mind, is a soft skill that is difficult to learn.

Yep definitely probably never read a book and calling Oda one of the best writers LMAO. Oda doesn‘t give a shit about your stupid cult fanboys. He cares about $ nothing else. He doesn‘t need your embarrassing overprotectiveness you clowns. You ain‘t his father, lawyer or body guard..

Status
Not open for further replies.