Anime & Manga The Onigashima Fail Olympics - Who Will Take Home The Gold?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Welcome one, welcome all to the 69th annual Worst Generation Fail Olympics, a glorious event where users compete to post the absolute worst hot-takes that anyone is able to fathom. I, Major Lee Hung, shall be your torch-bearer and host for today’s festivities

In today’s competition, we will take a look at the users who pushed themselves to the absolute limits of wank, training their minds and bodies to reach the absolute zenith in order to exaggerate the size of Onigashima beyond all logic and belief. Given the recent confirmation of Onigashima’s pathetic size (which I’ve chronicled before, here, here, and here):

These panels of course being consistent with past panels:

And many more.

There have been many users who have dedicated their accounts to the shameless over exaggeration of the size of this “island”, but today’s competition is a testament to those who’s effort and mental-gymnastic ability stand above and beyond the rest. With that said, let us begin.

In the category of Olympic Onigashima wank

Bronze

Our third place medalist is a well respected competitor with much to be proud of, @Sentinel dazzles the crowd with two elite displays of mental gymnastics:

Sorry but Big Mom and the rock in front of the skill is not a valid scaling as it would even dwarf the mountains on the skull which are several times larger than the giants comparable to Oars in size.

Oda tends to draw small points of characters in front of large object to show their exact position, so yes, you could say that Oda isn't quite consistent by drawing characters and the background.

BTW, according to your argument, Pica's golem is small because:

... We can literally see Zoro's small body in front of the golem which is 1km tall at least.

Or even better, the island sized Noah being very small:

Hell, freaking Zou's size is 10km and it looks like that:

There are valid calcs and scaling of Onigashima and I think anything within 10 - 20km makes sense.

Your thoughts?
@ShishioIsBack @Cinera
Also, you can see part of said mountains range in this panel:

A lot of these mountains are within 600 - 800m in height.

And as I said, Dragon Kaido is large as well, he can wrap himself around a mountain as we have seen before. Yet, he looks incredibly small in front of the rooftop - not the entire skull! - which is also massively smaller than the entire island.
A truly fantastic showing. We reached out to Sentinel’s trainer, Link from the Legend of Zelda, for comment:

“Hut! Hut! Hyaah!!”

It is clear to see that Sentinel’s hard work and dedication here paid off in spades.

Silver

Our second place medalist is a veteran competitor from the early days of Oro Jackson, and one of the pioneers of online Zoro propaganda. A close personal friend of mine, @ShishioIsBack Asura’s his way into second place:

But it doesn't stop there, it isn't just that, its not the just the only attack being worthy of ever being dodged by most durable character in One Piece, due to warning from 2nd most durable character in history. Just the leak of haki from that attack travels around 2.5 Kilometers cutting a horn with around 500 meter diameter and part of the horn lifted should have around Kilometer height lifted around a Kilometer. But on that of that, Zoro tilts the entire Onigashima, as you can see Island is diagonal unlike it was during the point Kaido lifted it.

Shishio shows us how it is still possible to push Zoro propaganda while grossly over-exaggerating the size of Onigashima as well as Zoro’s own power. Truly a fantastic display and the work of a true master, all Zoro fans should take notes. Well done my friend.

Honorable Mentions

Before we announce the winner of today’s event, let us get into some honorable mentions:

Hakai would oblitarate Marinford
Onigashma is bigger than marineford by 5 times at least..........
So Dragon Kaido might be around a kilometre long, maybe as much as two?
Hakai would kill all three admirals at the same time.
kaido seems to be more solid and consistent with the island than FUJITORA with the rubble
Last but not least, I’d like to thank Hundred Bitches Kaido for struggling to hold up a small rock for 20 minutes while Admiral level combat lasts for 10 days at minimum.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, for the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the winner of the Onigashima Fail Olympics is…

Gold

28px = 42.1m (Height of Sunny's Mast)
103px = 155m (branch)
21px (background) = 155m (branch)
97px (background) = 715m (rock width)

32px = 715m
728px = 16266m

337px = 16266m (Island Width)
30px = 1448m (Horn Width)
269px = 12984m (Skull Width)
166px = 8012m (Horn length)

There you have it.

RNG Steven, who’s username on OJ was literally “L”, takes home the gold! Truly an inspiring performance from one of the most dedicated mental gymnasts in WorstGen history.

We would like to thank all of today’s competitors for their incredible hot takes, and we’ll see you all again next time when Green Bull neg diffs Big Mom the way Kuma neg diffed Lola.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @MarineHQ62 @silverfire @comrade @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cuistot @Van @Bogard @Jiihad @Beerbottle @dizzy2341 @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Le Fishe D. Crydo @God Buggy @GreenEggsAHam @Mr. Anderson @Fenaker @Akai2 @Fujishiro etc etc etc

Last edited:
All this does is once again show that Oda sucks at proper scaling of heights and sizes, which everyone sould've known by now, so it was useless to try and make accurate measurements of how big the island is in the first place.

Now matter how you slice it, these panels are incompatible with each other:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Welcome one, welcome all to the 69th annual Worst Generation Fail Olympics, a glorious event where users compete to post the absolute worst hot-takes that anyone is able to fathom. I, Major Lee Hung, shall be your torch-bearer and host for today’s festivities

In today’s competition, we will take a look at the users who pushed themselves to the absolute limits of wank, training their minds and bodies to reach the absolute zenith in order to exaggerate the size of Onigashima beyond all logic and belief. Given the recent confirmation of Onigashima’s pathetic size (which I’ve chronicled before, here, here, and here):

These panels of course being consistent with past panels:

And many more.

There have been many users who have dedicated their accounts to the shameless over exaggeration of the size of this “island”, but today’s competition is a testament to those who’s effort and mental-gymnastic ability stand above and beyond the rest. With that said, let us begin.

In the category of Olympic Onigashima wank

Bronze

Our third place medalist is a well respected competitor with much to be proud of, @Sentinel dazzles the crowd with two elite displays of mental gymnastics:

A truly fantastic showing. We reached out to Sentinel’s trainer, Link from the Legend of Zelda, for comment:

“Hut! Hut! Hyaah!!”

It is clear to see that Sentinel’s hard work and dedication here paid off in spades.

Silver

Our second place medalist is a veteran competitor from the early days of Oro Jackson, and one of the pioneers of online Zoro propaganda. A close personal friend of mine, @ShishioIsBack Asura’s his way into second place:

Shishio shows us how it is still possible to push Zoro propaganda while grossly over-exaggerating the size of Onigashima as well as Zoro’s own power. Truly a fantastic display and the work of a true master, all Zoro fans should take notes. Well done my friend.

Honorable Mentions

Before we announce the winner of today’s event, let us get into some honorable mentions:

Last but not least, I’d like to thank Hundred Bitches Kaido for struggling to hold up a small rock for 20 minutes while Admiral level combat lasts for 10 days at minimum.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, for the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the winner of the Onigashima Fail Olympics is…

Gold

RNG Steven, who’s username on OJ was literally “L”, takes home the gold! Truly an inspiring performance from one of the most dedicated mental gymnasts in WorstGen history.

We would like to thank all of today’s competitors for their incredible hot takes, and we’ll see you all again next time when Green Bull neg diffs Big Mom the way Kuma neg diffed Lola.

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Zoro D Goat @Finalbeta @MarineHQ62 @silverfire @comrade @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cuistot @Van @Bogard @Jiihad @Beerbottle @dizzy2341 @Den_Den_Mushi @Red Admiral @Le Fishe D. Crydo @God Buggy @GreenEggsAHam @Mr. Anderson @Fenaker @Akai2 @Fujishiro etc etc etc
It took me a heavy and deep breath to stop laughing from the title itself let alone reading the rest. Good job Lee.

:lulz:

All this does is once again show that Oda sucks at proper scaling of heights and sizes, which everyone sould've known by now, so it was useless to try and make accurate measurements of how big the island is in the first place.

Now matter how you slice it, these panels are incompatible with each other:

kaido wasn t even visible when zoro used dragon blaze
now momo almost as big as onigashima
oda sucks :milaugh: