Current Events “6 Kilometers” Debunked - Proof of How Small Onigashima Really Is

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So, we finally get to see how tiny Onigashima is this chapter:

Big Mom is what? 20 feet tall? And yet, she is clearly visible when being pushed off of Onigashima. Meaning the distance from the horn to the skull looks to be what? 200 feet at maximum?

And you can tell from the way the “smoke trail” behind her heads horizontally off of the Skull, that we aren’t witnessing a perspective issue, Onigashima is literally just that small. Or Oda is an atrocious artist but I doubt he’s that awful lol.

Either way, this shit isn’t even close to a kilometer like some were saying so ridiculously lol.

Looks like my original Onigashima scaling was lightning accurate, but actually I may have even downplayed Marineford a bit:

@ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Bogard @LuthonTheDragDown @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @MarineHQ62 @silverfire @playa4321 @Sentinel

Last edited:
So, we finally get to see how tiny Onigashima is this chapter:

Big Mom is what? 20 feet tall? And yet, she is clearly visible when being pushed off of Onigashima. Meaning the distance from the horn to the skull looks to be what? 200 feet at maximum?

And you can tell from the way the “smoke trail” behind her heads horizontally off of the Skull, that we aren’t witnessing a perspective issue, Onigashima is literally just that small. Or Oda is an atrocious artist but I doubt he’s that awful lol.

Either way, this shit isn’t even close to a kilometer like some were saying so ridiculously lol.

Looks like my original Onigashima scaling was lightning accurate, but actually I may have even downplayed Marineford a bit:

@ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Bogard @LuthonTheDragDown @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @MarineHQ62 @silverfire @playa4321 @Sentinel
you're trying too hard here to ignore the massive hype of Hakai or Kaido's DF ...
onigashima is a relatively big island
and Big Mom and Kaido can destroy Marine ford to DUST with 2 Hakai

Sorry but Big Mom and the rock in front of the skill is not a valid scaling as it would even dwarf the mountains on the skull which are several times larger than the giants comparable to Oars in size.

Oda tends to draw small points of characters in front of large object to show their exact position, so yes, you could say that Oda isn't quite consistent by drawing characters and the background.

BTW, according to your argument, Pica's golem is small because:

... We can literally see Zoro's small body in front of the golem which is 1km tall at least.

Or even better, the island sized Noah being very small:

Hell, freaking Zou's size is 10km and it looks like that:

There are valid calcs and scaling of Onigashima and I think anything within 10 - 20km makes sense.

Your thoughts?
@ShishioIsBack @Cinera

@Sentinel it makes sense. As even the Scabbards argued that Kaido wants to go to the roof top since inside, it would be too small to contain his Dragon form.
To be fair it make sense, since Kaido would not want to destroy his own castle, Kaido as Dragon is easily 2-5km large:

Almost large in lenght as the city himself while in Onigashima:

And Kaido is not bigger then the rooftop himself at let assume he is 2km lenght, the rooftop hiimself(skull) should be in lenght over 5-6km. I think the 16km calc was right, could be even greater.^^

As @Sentinel shows up Zou, Onigashima is even larger.