Current Events “6 Kilometers” Debunked - Proof of How Small Onigashima Really Is

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Those buildings are small cottages with a width under 10 meters:

That red line has probably a length of around 200-300 meters. Comparing it to Kaido's body, he might have a length of 500-600m. But not several kms.
I agree that they are < 10 metres, but each block there seems to be at least 5 metres. Given how Oda depicted things, I think the red line being some hundreds of metres is accurate.

So Dragon Kaido might be around a kilometre long, maybe as much as two?

Last edited:
Kaido is probably around 400m in length. Luffy stretch here is what 20m lol

even BM looks sizeable enough with Zeus

houses in kuri are small

Kaido is somewhat bigger in height than Wano Capitol tree branch

so 400 something makes sense
And in this panel, Dragon Kaido completely wraps around a mountain:

I think perspectives are very important in One Piece but this panel highly suggests that Dragon Kaido is hundreds of meters tall in length, perhaps even a km.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Idk how big Onigashima is, I don’t really care. It’s pretty large by itself with how it dwarfs the Sunny. Comparable or slightly larger to Marineford is my eyeball scan of it.

I think perspectives are very important in One Piece but this panel highly suggests that Dragon Kaido is hundreds of meters tall in length, perhaps even a km.
That looks like a large hill not a mountain.

wraps around wnat mountain? This is same hill they're standing at

Idk remember plot what happened to that place if anything got destroyed. You tell me.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Just serious advice never use characters to scale sizes..otherwise you can say Zoro is 20 meters and much bigger than some buildings lol

And Luffy would appear even bigger going by Noah.

We have to use other stable objects like buildings, mountains etc

Those mountains on top of Onigashima were like dwarfing Dragon Kaido so like 400 500 meters

The ships that are around 100 meters were looking minuscule.

So no this doesn't debunk anything
Skull is around 5000 meters
Onigashima in total is around 15000 meters

Don't get where this obsession with increasing an islands size comes from. It doesn't make Hakai look any better or worse.

From the panel Hakai could potentially erase the entire skull. On MF, it wouldn't do shit as there are individuals blocking or deflecting it every time.

You don't see me wanking the piss out of Aokiji just because he can one shot Wano + Onigashima from below the waterfall with one hand and play with his balls with the other.

Don't get where this obsession with increasing an islands size comes from. It doesn't make Hakai look any better or worse.

From the panel Hakai could potentially erase the entire skull. On MF, it wouldn't do shit as there are individuals blocking or deflecting it every time.

You don't see me wanking the piss out of Aokiji just because he can one shot Wano + Onigashima from below the waterfall with one hand and play with his balls with the other.
Well aokiji's range is very big but hakai is much more destructive........destruction =/= freezing...........and the attack which 3 admirals deflected with haki is much much smaller than hakai........