Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean Sanji’s PU is bound to defeat Queen. You need really high AP to do that shit. So yh the attacks that defeat Queen, should hurt Kaido logically. Im assuming Sanji will do burn damage, since he says his heat can surpass flame. And Kaido’s own boro breath hurt him.
If Queen goes down to some fucking fire instead of CoA he will be one of the shittiest commanders ever.

Haki is everything.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I mean Sanji’s PU is bound to defeat Queen. You need really high AP to do that shit. So yh the attacks that defeat Queen, should hurt Kaido logically. Im assuming Sanji will do burn damage, since he says his heat can surpass flame. And Kaido’s own boro breath hurt him.
all the damage the scabbards did was called ''shallow'' so his own boro breath is nothing more than an annoyance to kaido

If Queen goes down to some fucking fire instead of CoA he will be one of the shittiest commanders ever.

Haki is everything.
Sanji‘s DJ rn is “just some fire”. King’s main power…..its “just some fire” lmao. Its obvious Sanji’s PU will be a step above….”just some fire”

all the damage the scabbards did was called ''shallow'' so his own boro breath is nothing more than an annoyance to kaido
Yh and Sanji will surpass the heat of flame.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji‘s DJ rn is “just some fire”. King’s main power…..its “just some fire” lmao. Its obvious Sanji’s PU will be a step above….”just some fire”

Yh and Sanji will surpass the heat of flame.

Haki mastery >>>>>>> some artificial fire by judgeh.

Haki is everything.
Bro0 i been telin yall Queen worst commander

Jack > Queen whole time

Jack goes down to Mink Sulong Army + 2 Dukes + 1v1 Duke
Queen goes down to Marco who didn't even use CoA + Vet level Sanji with twig legs that hit as hard as branches
Post automatically merged:

Sanji was an "underling" in a third rate bum fuck dookie restaurant in the weakest sea. :kobeha:

Bro0 i been telin yall Queen worst commander

Jack > Queen whole time

Jack goes down to Mink Sulong Army + 2 Dukes + 1v1 Duke
Queen goes down to Marco who didn't even use CoA + Vet level Sanji with twig legs that hit as hard as branches
Post automatically merged:

Sanji was an "underling" in a third rate bum fuck dookie restaurant in the weakest sea. :kobeha:
jack = perospero

:shame:

Nah. Luffy has had great fights. To me Luffy vs Katakuri is best Shounen fight. Next to Netero vs Meruem.
But Kaido vs Luffy has been the most generic Anime fight
It’s kinda the same with zero stakes over and over again
Whole Wano arc has been the same. Dont blame the characters, blame the writer. But, nobody is ready to talk about that yet. Wano will be > MF he said, yes MF was shit, a loose motion one, and Wano is also shit, but a constipated one.
Sorry for bad mouthing.

I was talking about Luffy doing the stare contest with Kaido, same with Big Mom and Kid/Law doing the stare contest. Nothing happened between those 2. If you don't find it boring then I'm sorry. I'm not hating on Luffy. I will cheer when those 2 actually fight and do major damage with eachother. But right now, the Sanji/Zoro fights are way more interesting with more stakes.
Kaido has been a let down. Should have guessed and kept expectations low when he was more focused on breaking wills than killing or eliminating his enemies.