Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I hope they'll pick this up on reddit and make serioius threads about 'proofs' that Oda is a Nazi.
Zoro the cop that kills Blacks...
Sanji the GMO blonde superhuman...
Make Luffy Argentinian instead of Brazilian and Oda wrote his monster trio as the axis powers.

It's so clear
Horikoshi of MHA got viciously attacked online before in a similar fashion to how you described and Twitter has been trying to go after Oda, to try and cancel him too, so it's definitely possible. Given this whole "Zoro Controversy" that blew up on Reddit massively, I say it's inevitable sooner or later tb. I'll keep an eye out anyway to see when they do it!

:luffylaugh:

B

Ballel

Horikoshi of MHA got viciously attacked online before in a similar fashion to how you described and Twitter has been trying to go after Oda, to try and cancel him too, so it's definitely possible. Given this whole "Zoro Controversy" that blew up on Reddit massively, I say it's inevitable sooner or later tb. I'll keep an eye out anyway to see when they do it!

:luffylaugh:
What did the mha guy do?
Lol

And did the Zoro thing really blow up on reddit this much?! I almost can't believe this:crazwhat::lawsigh:
Society is a joke at this point

Another fuckup by VIZ cropping the pages. Here's the English (top) release VS Spanish (bottom) release panels of King. Notice how his sword is missing in the english scans?

Not only they crop off the bottom and the top of the pages, but at least on Mangaplus the english version has crappy quality, looks more like a scan cleaned from the raw by a scanlation team instead of an official release.

Status
Not open for further replies.