Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
King has the honor of being the first Zoro opponent in history to help him achieve Black Blade
King will be cemented in OP history
almost all of zoro's opponents are important to the story later on,king will be no different

I forgot about the backstory part lol
Why do you think we're gonna get his backstory now tho?

King doesn't like to talk at all, and doesn't even like to show his face.

You think he is just gonna stop in the middle of the fight to talk about his past with Zoro? I doubt it.

I think we have more chances of learning about him on a Kaido flashback or Queen talking about King.

I don't see King's flashback coming up when fighting Zoro.

:kayneshrug:

King ain't Who's Who.

Lol everyone is getting bait, but just use your dam head, of course there will be some panel relate to ZvK. Just follow the pattern about all the previous plot point, Oda started it in 1 chapter and he did continue in the next chapter.

So the mystery about the mask will continue in this chapter. Of course that no all but part of it.

I have no issues with ZKK, but people gravitating to some Captain Morgan parallel shit is hilarious to me lmao
why so just wondering ? in monsters ryuma said a battle isnt determine by fame but what is protected not saying it will be a carbon copy of cap morgan but something along the lines of zoro protecting luffy and zkk happening i could see im sure oda would put his spin on it

Status
Not open for further replies.