Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jack The Ripper vs Hercules

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Anubis vs Qin Shi Huang def would be interesting, I would probably prefer it over Qin Shi Huang betraying the humans and joining the Gods.

I kind of want Nostradamus to start bitch slapping people with a book or some shit lol.

Some match-up predictions:

Loki vs Souji Okita.

Apollo vs Simo Hayha(Apollo is an archer, and Hayha is a sniper).

Odin vs Leonidas.

Beelzebub vs Rasputin/Tesla/Nostradamus.

I think Hades and another God will also participate in the tournament, partly because the gods have 6 remaining fighters while the humans have 8.
Odin vs leonidas sounds good, and to make it better the volund is the armor valkyrie or we can say burnhilde.

Loki vs souji Okita sounds good they got problem back then, but i dont think okita will win so sad.

Belzeebub vs tesla sounds good for me, both of them maybe fight with their creation thing.

Rasputin the person who cant die better matchup with the god of dead. Why? It will make the story really cool.
Post automatically merged:

Can't wait to see how freaking Nostradamus is going to fight lol.

Saw someone on reddit awhile back speculate we'd get Anubis(A god of death) vs Qin Shi Huang(someone who feared death).
I think nostradamus fight will look like sherlock holmes fight. They use prediction till they stuck each other like the fight before with poseidon.

Aye, I had the exact same thought a while back.

Before Buddha, I thought Nostradamus would be the one with a Future Sight gimmick but that looks a lot less likely now. Lol.
Maybe Nostradamus's ability will be Mentifery? You know, what with him being a super fortune teller and all.

Or is that too OP?

I think nostradamus fight will look like sherlock holmes fight. They use prediction till they stuck each other like the fight before with poseidon.
Damn, that fight would rock. May well be the quickest fight in the series in real-time if that happens.

That sounds a bit much for the RoR verse. Lol.
Fair enough, although Zeus's time transcendence was similarly unreal. As well as needing a weapon made of 8 Gods to send Hajun packing. :myman:

But, for a fortune teller like Nos, what if his weapon is similar to Buddha's Six Realms Staff but with a little tweak on it? As in, the staff moved according to Buddha's emotion, so what if Nos's power works on belief? If he believes he will land a hit, he will. If he believes he can dodge, he will. Thus, his fortune telling only works if the intended target believes it will happen. :usosmug:

Also, I just realized, since Round 6 is officially over, we're only in Round 7 now, but the Gods already lost 10 members while humanity only lost 3. And 10-3 is 7, the current round. This is some MCU/Oda shit right here. :shocking:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Pretty sure Apollo's going to win his match, mostly because there are a total of 4 Greek gods in the tournament, and two of them have lost(Poseidon and Hercules) and one of them has won(Zeus). I don't think the Greeks are going to lose 3 times in this tournament.

I also think Loki's going to win his match, mostly because the author likes drawing his reactions to stuff lol.

Pretty sure Apollo's going to win his match, mostly because there are a total of 4 Greek gods in the tournament, and two of them have lost(Poseidon and Hercules) and one of them has won(Zeus). I don't think the Greeks are going to lose 3 times in this tournament.
Hades or Hermes could come in as a replacement for Buddha on the God's side so that might put Apollo back on the chopping block.

Besides, when you have Ares on your side then your team is a consistent L magnet. :doffytroll:
I also think Loki's going to win his match, mostly because the author likes drawing his reactions to stuff lol.
Loki also has unfinished business with Buddha though if he is smart then he would be looking for a new trade after seeing what Big B just did. :watchout:

:gonope:

My man Simo is gonna send Apollo packing. :kata:

:kuzanope:

If Loki fights his counterpart (Okita), the pattern so far does not favor him. :ultimoji:

Also, best reaction belongs to this motherfucker:

Hades or Hermes could come in as a replacement for Buddha on the God's side so that might put Apollo back on the chopping block.
Apollo goes to the gallows whether or not Hades/Hermes joins. :ace:

Besides, when you have Ares on your side then your team is a consistent L magnet. :doffytroll:
I swear, is there even anything or anyone at all that does not scare Ares at this point? :rolaugh:

Loki also has unfinished business with Buddha though if he is smart then he would be looking for a new trade after seeing what Big B just did. :watchout:
Man, Zeus already saved two Gods from their untimely death. He saved Shiva from Adam and then Loki from Buddha. :hohoho:

Humans are gonna win the next match as well.

Phat W.
I hope so. The Gods having the upper table all the time is bound to be stale, otherwise. :datas:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I hope so. The Gods having the upper table all the time is bound to be stale, otherwise. :datas:
Yeah, the reason why I am saying this is the same reason I said Buddha will win.

Share your thoughts regarding the matchup and what scenarios you can see.

So far the fight has been in Buddha's favour quite a lot. Like he's embarrassing Zerofuku. This has caused people to have doubts whether Buddha will truly be the winner.

One very simple reason as to why I believe Buddha will win is because he's the GOAT Chekhov's gun.

If you remember after Jack's victory over Hercules, Zeus mentions that they can never allow the humans to take the lead

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of Chekhov's gun here's the Wikipedia explanation

Therefore, when Zeus mentioned not allowing the humans to take the lead it was only a matter of time before humans actually take the lead.

The score right now is 3-2 for the Gods. With Buddha's win it will be 3-3. In round 7 humans win again, this time taking the lead. Again, I believe it's much simpler to have humans win twice in a row, rather than 3 or 4 times in a row which would have to happen if Buddha loses the fight.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShuumatsuNoValkyrie/comments/q4i2c9

1.) Lead color page to announce the results of the popularity poll

2.) The 13 winners of the contest of mangahot will appear in the audience in the next issue

3.) Double chapter

4.) TV broadcast of the anime and second season in production

Bonus: Towards the bottom of the blurbs it says the "scariest god" appears in round 7 👀

@Owl Ki @The White Crane @Kejon @Veljko @Yoru @Nel-Zel fiasco etc etc

Buddha better be top 1.

2.) The 13 winners of the contest of mangahot will appear in the audience in the next issue

3.) Double chapter

Bonus: Towards the bottom of the blurbs it says the "scariest god" appears in round 7 👀

Buddha better be top 1.
The scariest god is hopefully Anubis :steef: It could also be Beelzebub, but I think it makes more sense if it were Anubis.

3.) Double chapter

Buddha better be top 1.
Damn son. A double release last month and this month? It ain't even Christmas yet. :christnally:

Scariest God, huh?

Damn son. A double release last month and this month? It ain't even Christmas yet. :christnally:

Scariest God, huh?

I have a feeling that Odin (who is definitely very scary) is going to fight way later. I also just want to see a new god again, and Anubis, who is the god of the dead, will make a great scary and intimidating god. Especially because of his appearance.

3.) Double chapter

Buddha better be top 1.
Thanks for tagging me in mate :cheers:
I think the scariest n strongest god at this momment is odin.
But with those tags "scariest god" maybe its just their appearance only not based on power.
But there is a chance where odin come and fight at this round, then he take easy win n fight again at the last stage.

@Light D Lamperouge btw nice avatar mate