Status
Not open for further replies.
Read op with your eyes open? You should know luffy has matured. Lmao he has ever since marineford.
The dude is asking you to tell him, if he is ignorant like you said, educate him

that's how we grow as a society my friend

you don't just call a person ignorant and then not help them understand when they ask you to explain to them

unless you don't know yourself and can't teach him...

Well I stop talking with someone who gives me no arguments :virusprot:

After the timeskip on fishmen island, there is a pretty big change when Luffy went catapulting off with his crew and landed on a fish, he gently set down his crew as opposed to slamming them against the fish's fin. Before the timeskip, he would have behaved with reckless abandon and just tried to have fun, but now he has seen the necessity of behaving (somewhat) maturely when needed

Give me 5 luffy themes if you understand his character

Who tell you that I don't like boobs?! I love to squeeze boobs, love to suck em and fuc* em, But that only avaible in real world, that the problem dude.
Fanservice is everywhere in japanese manga, ofc. BUT thing is that there exist fanservice that didn't ruin plot and characters. Like did you see girl that let you squeeze her boobs without even kiss her? I mean there are girls like that, but you usually call em sluts or prostitutes. Case that is not normal behavior. That just saying how low she is...basically trash person.
So...the fact that these was showed already at the very beginging just saying in what character she will turn later. Someone dare to compare this trash to Rave Master. Rave Master has fanservice ofc, it's Mashima work...but it is good, while this is bad. Litteraly same thing as comparison between eating in restoran or eatng from trash can on the street.
I'm almost up to date with the edem zero manga and I dont remember the fan service ruining the story unless you are very averse to fan service as a whole. Mashima does it a lot, true, and bless his heart for it, but its better than Fairy tail imo since at least the main girl, who also gets the most fan service, is actually useful as fuck and the most broken character together with the MC, and not just a piece of meat like Lucy was for 90% of the series

Same goes for the other main girls

but dont get me wrong, Eden zero is EXTREMELY mediocre, it takes too much stuff from one piece(more than fairy tail in fact), theres a bunch of rehashed designs and even its original stuff is lacking a lot of depth to it, but I wouldnt call it straight up trash like I would fairy tail or seven deadly sins (towards the end). Also you fucked up by watching the anime, the manga at least has some really nice art from time to time while from what I've seen from the anime its all very mediocre

Status
Not open for further replies.