Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that in 1033, act 3 ends, because I would end act 3 with 75 chapters and such and act 4 would focus on the damage of the fall of Onigashima+Luffy vs Kaido and Kid & Law vs. Big Mom

Great video, enjoy it a lot.
Davy jones fight with red hair pirates vs strawhats before the big fights starting?
Shanks vs Luffy, Ben vs Zoro?
:steef::steef:
And a small timeskip? Would also make sense, at least for character like Usopp,Nami and co who need to improve to take on BB top members.
This is 20mins well spent I've always like the idea of a Davy back fight between red hair pirates and straw hat pirates but the idea of a mini timeskip was Abit of a question mark for me now I almost fully back this theory let's see if it comes true

I think that in 1033, act 3 ends, because I would end act 3 with 75 chapters and such and act 4 would focus on the damage of the fall of Onigashima+Luffy vs Kaido and Kid & Law vs. Big Mom
If we still going with the 5 act structure act 4 is supposed to be quite short it's just purely closure most of the time so maybe the final moments of Luffy vs kaido act 5 is resolution so banquet resting etc

Status
Not open for further replies.