Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, what this chapter confirms to me is why Oda kept some of the strawhats healthy. He needs it to make sense for them to be able to defend against CP-0. My guess is this will be the primary directive of Brook/Jinbe and maybe the others.

I never expected them to be involved combatively, but now it entirely seems like they will, otherwise it never truly made sense that they just up and leave (@Bounty you were right on the money with this).

This also potentially gives characters like Brook/Jinbe more to do. I say these 2 especially because they are newer members than when Cipher Pol was fought in the past. Maybe Usopp finally gets something too?

Franky seems too far away and i can see him playing a role with Chopper. Nami I'm not so sure about.
Yeah it's almost a given that they will try to either engage in combat or hit where it hurts the most

Either way, whether it's the current CP0 guys who fight someone or not, the WG fully intends to make its presence felt by the end of this all, which is my bigger interest as of now.

There's no way that the WG would entrust those 3 to take care of the aftermath, which leads to the question, who would counter more of their incoming forces if our alliance would be on it's last legs by the end of this raid.

Last edited:
I'm so happy Wano isn't taking the-

Finish fights--> Have Banquet---> leave island route

WG making their presence felt at the end was always such a strong possibility and makes for so many interesting scenarios.
Still could happen if the cpo members not that strong as you think the only hope they is or a Admiral show up

Status
Not open for further replies.