- Develops AdCoC during fight with Kaido

Fans: *Crickets*

Sanji:
- Logically develops an Exo-Sketeton due to RS usage

Fans: “Free PowerUp”

Atleast Sanji’s makes sense
To be fair Luffy had to get his ass absolutely stomped out to get those PU

Sanji and Zoro DID NOT have to go through the gauntlet to get theirs

Yeah it's almost a given that they will try to either engage in combat or hit where it hurts the hardest.

Either way, whether it's the current CP0 guys who fight someone or not, the WG fully intends to make its presence felt by the end of this all, which is my bigger interest as of now.

There's no way that the WG would entrust those 3 to take care of the aftermath, which leads to the question, who would counter more of their incoming forces if our alliance would be on it's last legs by the end of this raid.
Unless Lucci and this group are just alot stronger than we think? I'm seriously not sure.

I dont think the reason is that it doesnt make sense. It just all that after "I hate my father and my family" shit, its hella lame that he gets power up not cuz of his own strenght but his father techs:josad:
Life is not what the character wants, the protagonist said he would save ace for 3 arcs Just for him die in his arms.

I like sanji dont liking what he has but using anyway, as zoro want to defeat Mihawk and begged him to train him anyway.

Life is not what you plain

Status
Not open for further replies.