Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Exactly as written mate lol.
I think you are running way too fast my friend, but Sanjino bears potentialities eventually:

I'm waiting to witness more of the dynamic.

I will recognize the feat if I find out Queen was coating his sword and Sanji wasn't wearing a suit. Let's see.

Though I mean it's not Base Zoro can't swiftly make his sword break considering how superior his haki is if he coats his body and Queen tries hard enough I guess.

I don't think Sanji stops using RS. It makes him even more OP like it does for the other Vinsmoke siblings. RS is a cool power up tbh. I don't see why you'd want it gone unless you're taking meaningless "daddy suit" arguments seriously. Sanji swallowing his pride for crew's sake is a nice touch to his character IMO.
Its useless to him. He already has flight, resistance to fire, speed, strength and now durability. Only thing is invisisbilitt….which hes highly likely gonna unlock now. He dont need it honestly. And it also cramps Sanji’s old style of fighting in a double breasted suit. I dont like him fighting people as a power ranger

Sure, Yamato staying in Wano means that the she can defeat all the Admirals alone, you grass eaters are actually the most delusional fanbase.

:milaugh:
Yeah, Yamato is just going to leave a starving and weakened Wano being subjected to WG rules and heavy tributes even though she's literally the guardian deity and said she will never be Oden if she won't do her best to protect it? :kobeha: Who's the delusional one? :kobeha:

No.
Reason Sanji is the CoO expert of the M3, is due to the fact he needed to develop his CoO 24/7 in order to not get jumped during his entire 2 year training.
He also learned the Skywalk, which seems useless without the RS, but considering he's not going to use the suit 24/7, being able to fly even without it is still important.
And he also learned at least basic CoA there, which allows him to fight Logias. See? Not useless. CHILLL TOMATOMAN, CHILL. :P
What kind of dumb question are you even replying to? Sanji oneshot a pacifista and he's asking what the point was?

Wow, a very unexpected PU for Sanji here! But it seems like Queen is actually damaging Sanji which I am really glad for, since he didn't seem like a thread before. I am happy for Sanji stans for this Sanji chapter! Looks like Sanji won't ever use his RS again. He simply doesn't need it anymore.

Sanji has super healing now. He'll have a nothing happened moment at the end of Wano when Luffy is out and Zoro downfeeling the pain of the senzu bean but Sanji will survive it thanks to his new PU.
Maybe who knows since Zoro is on the clock. Once the drug timer runs out he will probably be down for the count he may not even be drinking at the banquet

I don't think Sanji stops using RS. It makes him even more OP like it does for the other Vinsmoke siblings. RS is a cool power up tbh. I don't see why you'd want it gone unless you're taking meaningless "daddy suit" arguments seriously. Sanji swallowing his pride for crew's sake is a nice touch to his character IMO.
They want to Sanji to be Ace and fall for useless "Your daddy" arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.