Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait

Jimbei, Franky, Nami, Usopp and Brook are fresh

Will they fight CP0?
Honestly if that happens I'll be even more disappointed in how Oda (mis)treated the Beast Pirates/Tobi Roppo. It would make their fights look like stepping stones that were just leading towards a bigger conflict,,, even though they're supposed to be the main antagonists

Sanji’s power up here would even be more insane if he stood there and took a haki-fied sword to the face and it broke however I doubt that’s what happened. Still incredible tho! Shit like this reminds me of vergo lol

Im enjoying this chapter... hahahahaha

All the Sanji = Zoro debate... that's over

All the Sanji was lol diffing Queen... that's over

All the Sanji doesnt need Judge tech... that's over

Oda destroying Sanji's character with this ass pull lol
How is the Sanji = Zoro debate over? If anything Oda just added fuel to the fire lmaooo

He just broke a sword without even blocking the attack

Sanji > Zoro
:milaugh:

Damn, i can see the same shit happening with a lot of Zoro fans when Oda reveals the Shimotsuki lineage

thank god i already accepted it
There is a difference between being born with something naturaly and being modified.
I am not really a fan of having abilities or more potential because you come from a certain family, but getting that thru the natural way it stil better than getting modified in a fucked up way.

The korean leaker talked about exoskeleton also some chapters ago, and about some evil Sanji.
This is probably not even exoskeleton PU, and something else, guess the raws will show whats up.:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.