Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SHs aren’t in horrible shape but I doubt they’ll be able to deal with CP0 after their fights, so I wonder if Robin will actually be taken. That would be an awesome lead in to the next arc :steef:
Either this or they will be in need to escape. I can't see a second robin arc tbh. Robin already had her arc in enies lobby. Its time for elbaf arc. :3

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Yeah CoC or CoA powerup would be great, I though Black blade could play a role against Shiryuu later?
Overall i hope for CoC powerup of Zoro, for that I hope King get CoC too.
Yeah King having CoC will be hype. He does have the disposition of it, and literally named "king" lol, just don't know if Oda is willing to let another commander have it.

About Shiyrou? I'm not too sure. Would be cool to have one black blade before that matchup tho

I don't think Sanji's DJ is a Lunarian thing that's why I mentioned Sora's mystery drug; we don't know how Sora got her hands on it so it could be a possible origin for DJ. Sanji always mentions his emotions, passion and anger when he uses his DJ, that's what's confirmed as the source of his DJ for now. Judge's modifications clearly have nothing to do with DJ.
You don’t think that Diable Jambe….. The attack that uses fire….. Comes from a race known for manipulating fire….. ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.