Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vinsmokes have been protected by the exoskeleton their whole lives. They never ever needed to grow in durability..since theyve only ever been fighting fodder. Compare this to Sanji whos bone and body were broken in most fights…his body grew a lot. Now getting the exoskeleton on top, will be a massive buff.

A strong man wearing a suit of armour >>>>>>> a skinny frail man wearing a suit of armour

No its true the quality of the sword do matter but its not everything. Haki also matters and I am not stupid to think that Zoros haki is stronger than Queens. So it doesn't even compare here. Like I previously said, Zoro was able to scar kaido, someone so durable where sharp objects splatter by touching him. A sword is also a sharp object. And cmon, no one believes that Sanjis durability is above kaidos.
I’m just trolling but I DO think Sanji has crazy durability now

If Sanji keeps this PU and Zoro doesn’t get another one then they may be closer than we think....

I

Indigo

How many people in the OP verse have YC possibly hakified blades breaking on their skin? Sanji is BM level in durability now

:crazwhat:
There's no place saying Queen's attack was with Haki tho

if it isn't

that's just a nameless / rankless / hakiless blade breaking

:kayneshrug:

and we already know that Vinsmokes Brothers had Exoskeleton + Raid Suit and were still damaged by Katakuri's punches

:josad:

Everyone at this point surpassed oden

Even Yamato did, she tanked what knocked out oden

Zoro with broken bones caused kaido as much damage as a fully healed oden did

Luffy can now straight up overpower the guy

And now sanji can tank more attacks than oden ever could

Everyone and their mother surpassed oden

Status
Not open for further replies.