Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying the blade is more important than the haki of the user? Queen is a YC the quality of the blade matters not.

Unless you think swordsmen are carried by their swords.... (obviously not true)
No its true the quality of the sword do matter but its not everything. Haki also matters and I am not stupid to think that Zoros haki is stronger than Queens. So it doesn't even compare here. Like I previously said, Zoro was able to scar kaido, someone so durable where sharp objects splatter by touching him. A sword is also a sharp object. And cmon, no one believes that Sanjis durability is above kaidos.

I

Indigo

I agree with Wado being the last one.
I think he picks up Nidai Kitetsu and probably Black Blades that against Gorosei or 3 fights later.
I think Enma is first Black Blade against King or Kaido. (realistically against Kaido, but as @Peroroncino says, I'd like it to be early as possible)

I know some ppl with disagree tho.
My only problem with Nidai is that the design is kinda similar, also being purple / pink, close to Enma

so i like Shusui better

and there's also the fact that all 3 are Shimotsuki blades

Finaly Sanji being a badass.

Also Sanji breaking a Sword this chapter might be an indirect way for Oda to show us the huge difference between a standard Sword that Can break and an unbreakable Sword the black blade.

When was is stated Zoro was fully healed?
All the manga said was that Zoro would be able to move again, never did it say he would be healed more so fully restored to 100%

Those drugs helped Zoro fight again like it was stated, never was it said the drugs will heal him, WTF are you people reading, 2 piece?
Lmoa. Go reread the chapter 1017.
He got healed, even if its is temporary, the medicine is said to have ultra regenerative effects. How do you think he is able to move with 30 broken bones without them being healed.

Status
Not open for further replies.