Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thx but fight rationally not blindly

zoro has shown something that this PU cannot be compared with.

just coz sanji has this durability that doesn't make him ascend peak swordsman ship..
.. what the basis of downplaying zoro over this anyway.. the guy is beast we know that

whatever agenda you have whether that be zoro=sanji, sanji>>>>>zoro, zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sanji

you can ignore what zoro has done it plane nonsensical to bash zoro over this
I am in the Zoro > Sanji agenda. Not the Zoro >>>>>>>>>> Sanji agenda. They're rivals at some point. But Zoro being stronger. With this PU Sanji at least could survive longer against a very serious zoro and not get one shotted that fast.

I'm gonna wait until the full summary or pics before giving more opinions about the chapter, since the Korean leaker sometimes puts fake infos regarding Sanji lol, plus there's supposed to be a best part that hasn't been mentioned yet.

Anyway, with Sanji having his exoskeleton unlocked, I wonder how the fight will go. I expect it could be more of brawler fights (like Sanji vs Jabra), but who knows.

- Yonji’s face broken by a single kick from base WCI Sanji

- Sanji’s body undamaged and breaks the sword of a Hybrid Ancient Zoan Cyborg YC

Fans: “Their durability is the same”.

This forum…..
Sanji is way stronger than his brothers, but thats not saying much as they were portrayed by being weak in WCI.

Apparently you dont care about it its convenient to the character you like and you are very disappointed if it is convenient to the character you would like to put down. Lame
not my fault that sanji got washed and almost died if it wasnt for judge modifications
zoro didnt almost died :kayneshrug:

I never brought up WCI Sanji’s durability tho. Dont change the topic.

Current Sanji’s skin is undamaged from an attack from a Hybrid Queen and instead breaks his sword. Whilst Yonji was broken by base WCI Sanji. Its fucking dishonest to say theyre equal in durablility as of now.
no reason to think sanji's durability without armament is far superior to his siblings
he is getting the same enhancements they have
and yonji wasnt "broken"
more like a portion of his face was like dented metal . awfully similar to vergo .

Status
Not open for further replies.