Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vinsmoke brothers (outside of Sanji) are fodder and would get loldiffed by the Calamities

Sanji without the Raid Suit neg diffed Yonji and Niji had to blackmail him to get a hit in...

Sanji also had a tough body before the exoskeleton upgrade as noted by Nami. If he has the exoskeleton on top of his already tough body and endurance + haki he can’t be compared to his brothers at all
Like how Raiju was getting loldiffed by Smoothie 000000 wait that never happened

Base Niji was so fast that Sanji was only able to react to his kick only after he stopped it

Such a tough body that a no name like Vergo was damaging it casually

Damnit you Sanji salty ball lickers are getting out of hand.

Shit like this that makes me hate you more than delusional Zoro fans

Because niji using electricity or reiju using poison comes from magellan and eneru ?:suresure: elemental (fire especially) are not difficult to create for scientist!
Never suggested he's lunarian, just that Judge never intended to have Sanji with two abilities, invisibility was clearly intened for Sanji judging the name Stealth Black, not fire.

Why does I have the feeling LUCCI id About to be humilated and stomped by an enraged Sanji?

After Kaido will be defeated, Luffy and Zoro will be out.

-Kidd and Law will be exhausted.

-Yamato and Momo also exhausted After stopping Onigashima.

This leave only Sanji as the only one capable of stopping LUCCI and the only YC1+ fighter ( with His awakening).

Red Suit Sanji vs CPO incoming.

He wont lmfao. Maybe she alone survives and the rest of them die or something.

This is just speculation though. Oda might just let all of them survive lol.
I doubt Oda would kill them, at best he probably will have mont d'or holding them hostage till Sanji rescue them.(probably in elbaf)

This is where judge will realise that sanji is his greateat creation and not a failure.

who cares about the medicine it s not making zoro stronger? its bring him back healthy and will suffer later x2 the damage

like i said zoro was fine after a yc1 was trying to kill his ass

sanji almost got cut in half if judge powers didnt awakened
Apparently you dont care about it its convenient to the character you like and you are very disappointed if it is convenient to the character you would like to put down. Lame

Yeah this would be great and a great writing by Oda but we know Oda is not that kind of writer so the Vinsmokes dying in WCI is unlikely. I'd really be surprised if Oda ever goes that route, pleasantly surprised that is.
thats not great writing thats literally plothole
Judge needs to be alive to see sanji's peak power and realize he is wrong regarding emotion.
no way he is dead, big moma probably keep him captive for elbaf/vegapunk arc

I never said he got 100% healed, Zoro was able to heal enough to gain enough mobility to fight YC1 commander on par. And the medicine is clearly said to have regenerative effects, its not just stopping pain, its also mended/regenerated Zoro's broken bones.
The one lacking reading comprehension is you.

The “healing” is just in your head!

The drug helped Zoro be able to move and fight again, never was the drug said to heal him

Status
Not open for further replies.