Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to bring back the theory that the main individuals of the Beast Pirates are all based on the Four Symbols of the Chinese Constellations:

Seiryu - Kaido
Byakko - Yamato
Suzaku - King
Genbu - Queen

Queens technique and tail robot resembling that of a serpent and queens design and hardiness resembling that of a tortoise seems like Oda may have used these gods for inspiration

LoL

Vergo is not Doffy’s right, please go read One Piece:
Title of right hand was being saved for Law, Trebol was the chief of staff in the crew meaning he was the highest ranking after Doffy

They only blackmailed Sanji not to fight back because it was fun for them watching him suffer, this was made pretty clear in WCI but I guess you were not reading One Piece but was stuck in your own Sanji delusions at that point
So you admit Sanji was blackmailed which was why the attack was landed yet you’re using that as a feat in favor of Niji? Are we reading the same story?

You ignored everything else I said about Vergo to fit it to your agenda. Did you not see the part where he became a Vice Admiral capable of folding Smoker? But he’s a nobody right?

LOL just say you hate Sanji and move on

Stop reading one piece with agenda.
It never said Drug just took away Zoro's pain, The drug is said to have regenerative powers.
Regeneration = Healing

Either way its an asspull, 30 broken bones Zoro was suddenly able to move and fight normally.
My guy can you stop this futile nonsense already!
The drug is meant help Zoro fight again nothing else, Miagi* and Chopper in original scans said the drug can help Zoro move again, never did they say any of that shit

At this moment i realize that some straw hat's alliance need to come. Luffy and the others are busy enough to face big mom and kaidou alliance. Now they are have another problem with lucci in wano who wanted to caught robin. I wish oda will send a good people that will stop cp0 :((((

Lucci and CP0, i think will be something like this, CP0 will arrive in Wano Wait the war finished to go capture Kaidou and Nico Robin(Like Fuji in Dressrosa) so Brook,Jimbei and Granky will fight CP0 and Lucci even maybe a Yamato vs Lucci(Zoan vs Zoan, Inu vs Neko).

Wanjiiiiiiiiiiiii has Regeneration almost as Marco's level. And a Iron Body my god.

And Zorotards fans Enma and CoC is here for Zolo PU.

thats just cap lmfao
they have the same exo skeleton
they have same exo skeleton but they changed at various levels. sanji siblings changed since they were small. But sanji changed while he can still put a fight against a 300-400mill bounty guys . there is entire league difference between them and him though(if exoskeleton only enhances what user has to certain level).

Emotions, what emotions? Sanji is strong because of the DNA–modification and the raid suit, so Sanji's emotions and will power have no purpose anymore.
thats why I am saying judge needs to see the whole package of Sanjis power. Him with haki and all the german shit would absolutely be stronger than his brothers who lack emotion.

if you say then he should not be given the germa power....... thats the purpose of wci.
sanji now are able to eat his pride in order to make luffy the king, thus he now accept helps. but now he is way way stronger than his bro because of haki. I remember judge once comment about sanji's haki

Status
Not open for further replies.