• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
CP0 eats Memes crew alive and you know it
This is what I reckon
It won't all the shs bar luffy and zoro are all headed to the same place the live floor

Meme will fold law and lidd and she wants Robin

Cp0 also want Robin

The shs will protect Robin like they said they would to neko in zou

And maybe meme and cp0 guys who look like the kids from her past and a clash between them gets them off wano

Wano will open its borders and there will be a party.

He gets his ass beat almost every fight and still receives zero power-ups. Before the recent power-up the gap between him and Zoro was really big because Zoro has had his fair share of bullshit powers and gifts
Pretty much all of sanji fights are dogshit, oda spends 0 time on them, juat makes him win thatss it. That iss what I expected here too and same is being done

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You should never expect Oda to kill someone unless it is very crucial to the story, never mind 5 people.
Agreed. But all 5 served their purposes. Except Reiju I don't mind if Oda kills off the 4. Would add narrative weight to Sanji's storyline.

Just my two cents as a fan that's all.

Sanji: "I don't know what's going on ... Have I awakened the same powers as them ...?
No!! I don't want to become a monster ... !!! "

Yeah, this sentence being there means that Oda hasn't forgotten about everything done in WCI, not like I care a lot if he uses Vinsmoke tech. Maybe there is some other unpredictable development.

I wonder what the 'best party' is.

Think there'll be a scene where Luffy defeats Kaido and maybe CP0 kill Kaido and just as there about to go after Luffy Zoro defying the pain he's in will round up all the samurai after defeating King to fend off CP0 bringing the whole Wano is a land of powerful warriors the WG dare not go to a reality

As I remember Judge told her he'll make their children into the perfect soldiers alluding to their lack of empathy that's why she was vehemently against it. Sora main focus is preserving their emotions and the primary thing that she always praises Sanji for is his kindness not for his skin to be normal and lack of exoskelton.
He does say perfect soldier but any later theory bout what that exactly means is just a gamble.
For example for ME if someone says perfect soldier I think first of power and survival.

Sora took the drug to counter everything that's why even Sanji body didn't get the physical modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.