Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Haki thing i can see.

But Queen having a Fodder sword? Nah.
But again, swords dont matter… Kiku had a named sword… And it got wiped out by a random Kaido’s air slice

I mean i expect Kiku cares about swords and sword grades more than Queen does… But i would be very surprised if Queen’s swords got cut up by Kaido’s air slices because i expect Queen to apply enough haki for that to NOT happen

Those are weapons idiot. Did Ace carry Roger. Judge literally made his bounty go up get fire, strength power etc... its why he doesn't really have to train. He been carried in terms of power n bounty
he still had to master those powers.. its not like he barely trained for it.. in ore TS dj was
about to break his keg he has to get accustomed to it by trading in kamabaka

you're giving judge the credit sanji deserves for his efforts so far until now

As far as I know haki, tenkai and your base durabilty get added together. So Sanji having iron skin really gives him loads of potential. Tanky futuresight combat closerange fireuser with invisibilty.

Kinda messy but whatever

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
fun fact sanji activated DJ out of anger for Jabura mocking robin.. he didn't use his strongest attacks or even signature moves in that fight..

so he would have won im either way.. just like zoro if he had used DSS instead of Ashura
i don't care about your headcanon

he still had to master those powers.. its not like he barely trained for it.. in ore TS dj was
about to break his keg he has to get accustomed to it by trading in kamabaka

you're giving judge the credit sanji deserves for his efforts so far until now
Master what? He doesn't train really. He literally randomly set his foot on fire. Right now he literally randomly awakening shit while Luffy n Zoro trained. What efforts. Judge literally gave this **** bounty

I think the best way to forge this would be to use what’s happening to Sanji’s body as context i.e. awakening which might be enough of a distraction for Queen to capture Sanji.
I mean then he better show this then… It better not be offscreen and not mentioned and Oda expects us to just head canon this

the last time this was mentioned, Sanji explicitly tells Zoro that he is NOT being slowed down by whatever this is… so if something changed, HE HAS TO SAY IT… Or else we are gonna assume Queen just gained a random speed buff offscreen

feats portrayal all for zoro
so cry about it candyboy :suresure:
all u clowns have is muh gag rivals

who is facing the rhm and second strongest? zoro
what is sanji facing? the fat buffooon n3
Sanji had better speed and strenght feats feom thrillerbark all the way to punkhazard. Zoro has really only gotten to shine since dressrosa to now when Sanji has been out of commission. Now that they both get equal panel time well see who is more badass.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oden died in chains (no internal destruction), and marvelled at WB/Rogers adv CoC clash in his diary without later alluding to the idea that he had reached that potential.
Oden marvelled at Roger and WB clashing exactly like Yamato is marvelling at Luffy's and Kaido's now. Doesn't mean he didn't have that power. Simply means his infusion of Conquerors is not on the level of Yonko, like Yamato.

Oda simply stated that both Togen Totsuka and Kamusari are Conquerors infused. Take your arguments to him.

Enma+ base CoC (used in attacks multiple times throughout post-TS by Luffy before learning adv CoC) + very good barrier ryuo + all out finisher strike => scar on Kaido.
Possible but again, argue with Oda. Oden infused Conquerors in that attack to scar Kaido. No reason for Zoro to not do the same.

Lol people already starting by saying yamato wont join lol bc wano will go under surveilance

If you think yamato is not joining suddenly you really think the strawhats will leave wano when its under surveilance of the WG? Yamato is joining deal with it
Also if CP-0 was gonna succed and such, Oda would have kept it under wraps till after the battle in Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.