Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Do you think Jinbe could do everything better the Jack?
Would Jinbe beat the Dukes?
Would be take Doffy back against Fuji and Sengoku?
Would Jinbe beat Zunisha?
Would Jinbe take on two Sulong Dukes after getting ganged by 200Sulong Minks yet winning the first fight?
And after would he defeat Sulong Inu?
King>Queen>Jack=>Jinbe>WsW
Base Duke? Yep i can see that.
Probably not, but will be difficult to defeat Jimbri only of Ocean.
Nope, but he could resist and even back up again.
He could resist all Sulong defeated them face two sulongs minks with his full body haki he will residt some Sulong dukes attacks more than Jack, and even counter attack with Shockwave punch, who affects the water in their body.
And defeated not, but a stalemate Yep.

King>Sulong Duke=Queen=Jimbei>Jack>Base Dukes

you call genetic modifications ''natural talent''? interesting
Sanji is a natural talent whocj is why Zoro fans feels so emmasculated by him. Zoro is actually equal to a guy that doesn't train much, doesnt have a df doesnt use a weapon and not only that doesn't use a his fist. Plus Sanji knows how to use a sword he's probably a better swordsman than Zoro. Sad really.

Why not? Does Queen care about shit like getting a top tier sword?

besides, the sword doesnt matter, its the haki that does… Now that is a more interesting question, did Queen have Haki on his sword? And if so, that means Queen has SHIT haki compared to Sanji’s Exo skeleton and Haki
The Haki thing i can see.

But Queen having a Fodder sword? Nah.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So, in the end, Sanjino couldnt do better vs Queen than Chopper? :kriwhat:
In the end, everything said about Sanjino, powerscaling-wise, was completely true.
However, unlike other Zorobois, I wont kick Sanjibros while they are on the ground.
Looking forward to seeing how powerful Sanjino will come out of this. :finally:

Nope. There's no proof that he developed that during the TS. Also he uses FS along with Snakeman attacks to change their directions at that speed. Makes zero sense if he developed it earlier.

I think the Ryuma parallel was a forshadowing to Zoro making his own black blade by turning Enma black. There is a lot of evidence in the story - with Tenguyama Hitetsu, a master Swordsmith, telling Zoro that he would be capable of turning Enma black and increasing its grade. Also it directly shows him surpassing Ryuma by making his own black blade before going out of Ryuma's nation. Also add in the fact that Zoro made a stray comment that Black blades won't even take a small dent even against Dinosaurs back in Thriller Bark and he's fighting one right now.

Too much evidence for me to not buy into the theory.
That is complete headcanon about needing FS to direct his arm, he needs FS to detect where the opponent will go, his arm isn't going too fast for him to control without FS...

If he makes even one blade black this arc to beat King, that is yet another power up "needed" to beat King and overcome YC1 level. Luffy only needed the addition of FS, Zoro needed fire cutting, Enma and whatever his end of arc PU turns out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.