Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shiroyru
Seems like you thread get a new meaning with Queen right now:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ents-leviathan-and-king-represents-ziz.16770/

King=Ziz
Queen=Leviathan
Jack=Behemoth

Seems like the way how Queen fight is via using his long neck, probably he is looking like this:

Imagine if King,Queen and Jack really have awakening, sadly for now Jack is done.^^
I think that I was right about the All Stars representing the 3 Biblical monsters, but Oda didn’t do a good job at showing it. The All Stars don’t look monstrous enough without Awakening.

Unrelated, but I have another cool idea. Oz is a common mistranslation if Oars, but I think it might actually be somewhat accurate. Back in TB, Moriah was hiding behind the curtain and controlling Oars/Oz, which could be a Wizard of Oz reference. I also noticed that amongst the Numbers, there seems to be only 3 who don’t laugh/smile: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Numbers (scroll down to the unidentified members section). What if this is because these 3 have successful SMILEs, while the rest have unsuccessful SMILEs? It’d be cool if these 3 had a lion, tiger, and bear SMILE, referencing Oz since they are the same species as Oars/Oz. It’d be even better if they just had regular Zoans

Sanji stans can now stop their "muh sanji is this strong without training unlike Zoro, he's a genius"!
sanji without daddy = fodder to yonkou commander
Waiting the full summary and raws makes more sense since we don't know exactly what happens during the fight.
And Sanji indeed trained, but it isn't a core of his character like it is to Zoro

Literally everyone relies on similar "easy" power ups in One Piece, Zoro doesn't create his own swords either, does this makes him to depend on Oden to get Enma and start getting stronger?
Luffy depends on a Devil Fruit, like a lot of Top Tier characters in One Piece. Sanji's choices and self sacrifices brought him here :cheers:

Hopefully Brook gets to fight a strong Cp0 agent because he is protecting Robin. However I would like Franky to join in too because he is relatively fresh.
I could see all 3 protecting her, Brook because he is already doing that, Franky because he protected her in enies lobby and they have been close ever since, and Jinbe because he is her future husband:funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.