Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
By going "all out" with a sword that hit it's target and dug out a chunk of flesh.
Adv CoC doesn't instantly scar Kaido otherwise he'd have scars from much more potent attacks from Big Mom and Luffy.
Luffys attacks ain't shit that's why he got laughed at
We've not seen meme use acoc with her sword either

Once again did zoro imbue his sword in coc

Yes or no ?

Lmfao wth

:odenugh:

Instant power up here and there for Strawhats. Tbh I'd love to see Strawhats getting stronger especially monster trio but this is not it.

I guess this is what happen when Oda only focus on Luffy development and ignore other strawhats. Now, he have to give all these instant power ups to em coz the enemies are too strong.

:lawsigh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Snakeman wasn't a new form anymore than tankman was a new form, it was a form he developed in the TS but didn't reveal because it wasn't optimal for the fights he had.
Nope. There's no proof that he developed that during the TS. Also he uses FS along with Snakeman attacks to change their directions at that speed. Makes zero sense if he developed it earlier.

Zoro will have a new/improved final attack in the fight, he's already had several powerups this arc, including Enma training and fire cutting which make him a good counter to King, I'm guessing he will have a Ryuma/ One eyed samurai lineage moment/power up in this fight as it was mentioned in the same chapter as Sanji's body morphing in 1023.
I think the Ryuma parallel was a forshadowing to Zoro making his own black blade by turning Enma black. There is a lot of evidence in the story - with Tenguyama Hitetsu, a master Swordsmith, telling Zoro that he would be capable of turning Enma black and increasing its grade. Also it directly shows him surpassing Ryuma by making his own black blade before going out of Ryuma's nation. Also add in the fact that Zoro made a stray comment that Black blades won't even take a small dent even against Dinosaurs back in Thriller Bark and he's fighting one right now.

Too much evidence for me to not buy into the theory.

fuck Oda… he’s doing it again, Last chapter we cut to Zoro having damaged King offscreen… This chapter we cut to Queen having beaten Sanji already? Is that it? Are we not going to to see how Queen managed to catch Sanji?

Wasnt Sanji blitzing Queen speed wise? How did Queen manage to catch this man?

Man don't but Jimbei in same level as this Jack the defeat.
Why? Do you think Jinbe could do everything better the Jack?
Would Jinbe beat the Dukes?
Would be take Doffy back against Fuji and Sengoku?
Would Jinbe beat Zunisha?
Would Jinbe take on two Sulong Dukes after getting ganged by 200Sulong Minks yet winning the first fight?
And after would he defeat Sulong Inu?
King>Queen>Jack=>Jinbe>WsW

i know i just mentioned the jimbei part cause i thought you are downplaying jimbei by suggesting that jimbei vs who's who just LOOKED easy. But they never were on the same level to begin with.

With queen sanji now has an enemy that he can go all out against and probably has to go past his limits which is good.
No
Never downplayed Jinbe
In fact, after how Inu/Neku fights were such a disappointment, I wish that they were taken out by Kaido permenantly, while Jinbe faces a fresh Jack the draught with two fishmen fighting on land!

Would have been way more entertaining than what we got

Status
Not open for further replies.