Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao wth

:odenugh:

Instant power up here and there for Strawhats. Tbh I'd love to see Strawhats getting stronger especially monster trio but this is not it.

I guess this is what happen when Oda only focus on Luffy development and ignore other strawhats. Now, he have to give all these instant power ups to em coz the enemies are too strong.

:lawsigh:
its not instant.. it was gradually developed from WCI

For the love of god oda let Usopp beat a cp0 member. Oda literally talked about Usopp not getting ronfight Blueno and Usopp accidentally abandoned Robin on Dressrosa. I hate to threaten rage quiting but this is your chance Oda to right your wrongs.

fuck Oda… he’s doing it again, Last chapter we cut to Zoro having damaged King offscreen… This chapter we cut to Queen having beaten Sanji already? Is that it? Are we not going to to see how Queen managed to catch Sanji?

Wasnt Sanji blitzing Queen speed wise? How did Queen manage to catch this man?
Seems like the provider cut off the fight and only had the last part.
We didn't get the details of the fight,just the end. Im sure we see how Queen beat down Sanji.

Lmfao wth

:odenugh:

Instant power up here and there for Strawhats. Tbh I'd love to see Strawhats getting stronger especially monster trio but this is not it.

I guess this is what happen when Oda only focus on Luffy development and ignore other strawhats. Now, he have to give all these instant power ups to em coz the enemies are too strong.

:lawsigh:
Lol what? Did you even read enies Lobby?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
kata isn't leader the sweet commander unlike the king
sweet commanders are the same level than calamaties due king is low top tier
kaido and big mom: medium top tier
king: low top tier
kata: yc1
smoothie: yc2
queen and cracker: yc3
jack and perospero: yc4

fuck Oda… he’s doing it again, Last chapter we cut to Zoro having damaged King offscreen… This chapter we cut to Queen having beaten Sanji already? Is that it? Are we not going to to see how Queen managed to catch Sanji?

Wasnt Sanji blitzing Queen speed wise? How did Queen manage to catch this man?
ODA : sanji still feel uncomfortable with his body. Queen then managed to capture him

zoro candies : how queen managed to catch sanji?
:saden::saden::ihaha:

Sanji’s base kicks were break their exoskeleton. Hybrid Queen’s sword breaks on impact with Sanji.

His durability is leagues above theres, because his body without the exoskeleton was already as good.
Exactly to add more context to that Yonji Needed to be fixed after Sanji and him had a fight,Sanji is healing on his own btw people Don’t realize how amazing that is. I think this Sanji scene if done right is Wayyy HYPEEEEE than we initially think.

Everything will be clear once the actual summary gets out!

Status
Not open for further replies.