Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden marvelled at Roger and WB clashing exactly like Yamato is marvelling at Luffy's and Kaido's now. Doesn't mean he didn't have that power. Simply means his infusion of Conquerors is not on the level of Yonko, like Yamato.

Oda simply stated that both Togen Totsuka and Kamusari are Conquerors infused. Take your arguments to him.

Possible but again, argue with Oda. Oden infused Conquerors in that attack to scar Kaido. No reason for Zoro to not do the same.
He said both attacks have lots of CoC, not that they function in the same way of their infusion. Lots of post TS Luffy attacks pre roof top have had visible levels of CoC to the plebs watching him battle.

how it's possible than none can think than king and queen have the same level
king have defeated two time sanji and now he is controll zoro :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
King vs queen is low diff
defeated? then i guess most of ppl who faught kaido have defeated him and kidd defeated bigmom and king defeated zoro cause if you think getting thrown is being defeated.. remember sanji was completely fine after whatever king did when sanji was busy saving momo

All this Sanji is ruined talk but no one is even adressing Kid anymore.

Just watch him not do shit to Big Mom in the end and CP0 interfering. Hopefully i'm wrong for his sake.
Exactly, that is what I am thinking. And the mention of Nico Robin by CP0 also clashes with Big Mom's interests. She also said she want to take Nico Robin with her.

@Geo hope Kidd will show something^^
Obviously Kidd destroys Sanji. The usual has started, whenever someone gets a power up, some people start over hyping it.

Sanji has gained his exoskeleton and will most likely get stronger fire + using the RS. If these boosts were new to the series then Oda could've made them as strong as he wants. However, we know that all the Vins (bar Judge) have exoskeleton and RS. Sanji's hype will go hand in hand with them until he gets haki boosts.

For Kidd, he doesn't have these fancy upgrades, however, his feats are still better than Sanji's and Queen's. He will also most likely get some power up which will put him beyond Yc1s.

Like I said several weeks ago;
RS Sanji was yc3 level. This current transformation should put him at Yc2 level/slightly higher.

Kidd on the other hand is already above Yc2 but below yc1

Why are you assuming Asura's attack didn't touch Kaido?
Law was specific in his shocked expression to call this out when Luffy did the no touching motion, but despite having a reaction to asura made NO COMMENT AS SUCH FOR ZORO, in the same fucking chapter lol, how bad is your reading comprehension.
Because each time CoC was used as an attack there was no touch and also because the sequence shows that was likely the case with Zoro if you look at it carefully? :laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.