Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't lookin good for sanjis character lmao. Zoro needed that after taking combined attack from TWO YONKOS. Tf are you even reading? Sanji took a hit from mere YC and his bones were shattered.

What gap?
A mere hit? We don't even know what happened, the spoilers make clear that Sanji isn't looking good on his body, even Zoro noticed that at first.

Zoro would be dead in 2 seconds if it wasn't for Law, Kid said "thanks for holding it atleast for a second", then he needed a Elixir with a huge side-effect to fight King. Zoro clearly tried to sacrifice himself at the rooftop so everyone could have a chance to escape

Zoro got pierced by a random scythe from Killer, he blamed himself for getting severely hit before the final fight. Thats how things are looking right now

Zorotards favorite word. "IF" lol

If Sanji is lucky being a part of Judge experiment, then King is Lucky being a part of a Lunarian who can manipulate fire. Heck even Jinbei was so lucky being born a fishman that he can breathe underwater, lol. Furthermore. Zoro got lucky he got a freebie sword Enma. I doubt his other sword can put scratch on Kaido. lol. Luffy got lucky he ate gomu gomu no mi. Now he is immune to blunt attacks. lol.

What a simpleton mindset from Zorotards.
Another "emma has oden haki" retard:lusalty:

What does it means "looking good" for you? Having green hair and using 3 swords? Zoro needed an Elixir with a huge side effect to do what "Sanji did" casually did in this chapter

Do you think Haki can simply fix this gap?
Fix what gap? Zoro likes pain thats why he didn't want armor and is facing the strongest calamity. You mean the diuble yonkou attack? Lol Sanji would of died

A mere hit? We don't even know what happened, the spoilers make clear that Sanji isn't looking good on his body, even Zoro noticed that at first.

Zoro would be dead in 2 seconds if it wasn't for Law, Kid said "thanks for holding it atleast for a second", then he needed a Elixir with a huge side-effect to fight King. Zoro clearly tried to sacrifice himself at the rooftop so everyone could have a chance to escape

Zoro got pierced by a random scythe from Killer, he blamed himself for getting severely hit before the final fight. Thats how things are looking right now
still didnt break his bones against a mere yc :suresure:
base sanji beats queen right

Sanji Vs. Queen.
-Sanji still feels uncomfortable with his body.
-Towards the end of the chapter, Sanji is captured and several bones are broken from his body. However, his body recovers on its own.
- Sanji: "I don't know what's going on ... Have I awakened the same powers as them ...?
No!! I don't want to become a monster ... !!! "
-At the end of the chapter, Queen attacks Sanji with his sword but it breaks when he touches Sanji's body.
- Break Next Week.

Sounds like a good portion of this chapter is Sanji vs Queen. After the Sanji vs Queen the dialogue mentions β€œtowards the end”. β€œ and at the end” meaning it probably starts in the middle of the chapter portion of the chapter. And by the looks of the ending it seems this fight could be wrapped up next chapter tbh.

Don't rub the salt in the wounds of Zorotards that much. DOn't remind them about how Zoro passed out from Killer without Enma. lol

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I mentioned the mutations as an example you dumbass

To explain to your uneducated high school dropping ass that your genes are natural for you as long as you are born with them

Yes he was altered before birth, but he always had them

So yeah he fits the talent category, it's not like he did steroids or modified himself later in life, he was literally born non human

At this point we're debating the meaning of the term "natural"
they were altered hence sanji owes everything to judge which is my point.
His genes were natural until judge altered them. you're not even smart enough to use your own trash talk you gotta copy mine.:quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.