Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just coz he didn't finish his fight its labeled an L... that just shitty reasoning from people now innt.. but even if you don't take vergo take pre TS for example the guy technically had broken bones every arc
Even if someone like law didnt fight doffy again round 2 with luffy they would not slander him like sanji, its just pure hatred.

That'snot how it is defined tho
Here's the official definition of natural talent

This bodes with the actual definition of natural talent: “an innate or inborn gift for a specific activity, either allowing one to demonstrate some immediate skill without practice, or to gain skill rapidly with minimal practice.

This is literally sanji. An innate or inborn gift lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Mate

We were talking about NATURAL TALENT

This bodes with the actual definition of natural talent: “an innate or inborn gift for a specific activity, either allowing one to demonstrate some immediate skill without practice, or to gain skill rapidly with minimal practice.
and now he pretends we were talking about something else and even then it doesn't make any sense :cantseeme::cantseeme:

By that logic everyone is build by their parents genes, that stupid talk as that like saying Luffy is strong due to being son and grandson of famous guys only.
Thats not true cause we seen Luffy train. Then we seen him train with Monster Ace and Sabo. We seen him train himself to sleep on Wano. Sanji stands their does literally noting gets a RS. Stands there dies literally noting Gets awakening his genes because he put on sid RS. Judges Son

Ofcourse Zoro can't take a sword to his face/body without armament and thats impressive from Sanji.

Hakai is different animal and Sanji uses his body so its a bad match. Full hakai on Sanji? Im sorry man but I dont think there is somethink left of him.
I think its debatable if he can survive a full Hakai. If hes unscathed to a sword attack from Queen and breaks his sword. He could be heavily damaged from Hakai, but still alive. As for Zoro and Co. theyd be dead taking Hakai full on.

Itd be interesting if it does things to his emotions. I do want Oda to reaffirm to these retarded fans that Sanji losing his emotions is the worst fate, and not getting the exoskeleton.

I dont think Sanji’s PU stops at the exoskleton. RS may unlock everything he shouldve gotten as a kid. Black Hair and Invisibility coming next.
Why would Sanji lose his emotions?

I doubt Oda would allow that independently from any topic.

Yes Zoro trained to get Ashura. Its a manifestation of his spirit. His Willpower, something Sanji had to find out about Luffy and Zoro at Baratie. Which is why he doesn't have CoC he more sciemce base powerups while Luffy and Zoro are Conquerors.
You are like the bunch of people who always bring up the baratie argument. Dude, the manga continued and Sanji grew up as a character from the baratie and so on. And Zeff literally said that Sanji limits himself and he has the same "spear" Luffy has. :kayneshrug:

Naah @Zowo i feel bad for this guy! Give this guy an applause, for 2 hours he is talking alone but people are like :

A more accurate pic would be the Zoroaches making a nasty mess and then acting surprised and victimised when the lights turn on and people with actual standards and decency look upon them with disgust.

Nice maga hats by the way, zoro would approve of course

Exactly. Which means, if he use a sword other than Enma, it won't do shit to Kaido because it won't draw extra Haki from Zoro. lol. Thanks for agreeing with me. Enma really is bailing out Zoro so far. lol
You idiot, that extra Haki only happened the furst time. Do you see Zoro arm go small? Lmao can yall actually read, When Zoro cut Kaido he still had haki to spar which means he in control. I didn't agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.