Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Childish morals that are literally endangering his own life as well as his crews. He's facing a Yonko's crew now, the WG and Marines also want to hunt them down and kill them. He can't be pulling this childish, false benevolence/atruistic shit anymore. He needs to grow up and stop being so stupid and immature. But god knows, Oda won't let him do that .

Move the goalposts as much as you like, but my point still stands. if Oda genuinely thinks this is good writing and that Sanji is "cool", then he's even worse and more of a joke than I thought.

Sanji at WCI was fucking terrible too, I thought the timeskip was the worst of his character so far but I was wrong clearly. Falling in love with a 16 year old girl and letting her manipulate him and ruin his life, getting heartbroken and crying over her even after she shot his sister and tortured her, messed with her memories.

You know what, you're right. Sanji is REALLY COOL! I wish I could be like him! Not!

Sanji is a complete idiot and should die like one, absolutely terrible character and person. This is the same guy who will feed his enemies and get them back to full strength, much like Goku with the Senzu bean shit.

If Sanji really cared about women like that, he should be going after traffickers, his dream should be to save all women from trafficking and any kind of abuse out there, domestic and such.

Never forget he swooned over a CHILD, child Nami in Film Z and fantasised about seeing her develop. Peak Sanji writing.

I don't know why I used to like his character so much in the past, now I'm just regretting it all the more as time goes on. He's not the person I thought he was at all. I put him on way too much of a pedestal.
1. Oda litarely said he liked sanji the most in WCI, so you cannot say he hates his characters when he does an arc for him that makes him look cool IN HIS EYES.
2.childlish morals is subjective, sanji believes in something that zeff thought him since he was young, and he doesn't want to dissapoint him, i agree that it gets him to more trouble then the other strew hats but he learn how to handle it better, and i think oda believes in that too to some degree.
3. Just admit you never liked sanji, and its okay, i dont agree with his morals but i still find it intresting and amusing that some people got "fuckups" in them which they accept and try to work around that, i can relate to that somewhat so you cant laugh when so many people like sanji, hes got something that makes him one of the more likable chracters. you using stuff from movies (not cannon) and the fact the legal age in japan is not 18 so idk what you are getting so upsat on, in the world of one piece which supposed to be toword japanese readers pudding is not a problem at all.
You dont have to like sanji, but do not say oda doesn't too because thats not really true.

Sabo incoming. Luffy got 2 big ass powerups just to fight rob lucci and some people here think already weakened SHs can defeat them!
Sorry my bros it ain't happening.

It's trash though, imo it would make more sense to happen outside of a fight. Remember when Sanji was all about kicking his opponents into the dirt, not constantly crying about how he doesn't want to become like his rotten siblings...lol
Yh I too want it after the fight. I hope Sanji ignores these things for now, till the fight is over. For now he should focus on beating Queen, since his ass was getting beaten before.

C

Cuistot

Like Bruce Banner trying to suppress the Hulk ? :milaugh:
Inb4 the raid suit has its own conscience, like Venom.

First activate Sanji's genes to suppress his emotions, then deploy the raid suit to take complete control of his body.

Jajji and Queen planned everything out decades ago. :afrokappa:

Lmao nonstop discussion over the annoying simp Sanji. Yall do this in every spoiler thread, always talking about Sanji and Zoro. Yall need to get a life.

You think Zoro trained to get Asura ? To magically create 4 limbs and 2 heads. I wonder what training he had to go through for that….
Yes Zoro trained to get Ashura. Its a manifestation of his spirit. His Willpower, something Sanji had to find out about Luffy and Zoro at Baratie. Which is why he doesn't have CoC he more sciemce base powerups while Luffy and Zoro are Conquerors.

Gotta compare circumstances here.

Zoro blocked a few seconds of a Yonko attack and was left with most of his bones broken.

Sanji didnt block a full YC attack, managed to have their attack be useless and his skin unscathed….as well as breaking their sword.

Both are impressive, however we know Zoro wouldnt be able to do what Sanji did. As for Sanji now, its debatable if he could block Hakai, given the same protection Zoro had ( as in swords or something). But we know for sure it wouldnt kill him. Again debatable if it would kill Zoro and the rest of the SNs.
Ofcourse Zoro can't take a sword to his face/body without armament and thats impressive from Sanji.

Hakai is different animal and Sanji uses his body so its a bad match. Full hakai on Sanji? Im sorry man but I dont think there is something left of him.

Definition of natural
'' existing in nature and not made or caused by people ''
Ask D question: ''sanji's altered genes are natural
''
Mate

We were talking about NATURAL TALENT

This bodes with the actual definition of natural talent: “an innate or inborn gift for a specific activity, either allowing one to demonstrate some immediate skill without practice, or to gain skill rapidly with minimal practice.

Technically the best way of buying time is to cut it and remove Luffy's worry. Well he can't so he just push it pretending that he is just buying time. lol
because zoro can cover the entire island?he was just buying time for luffy to defeat mingo
kin says the bridcage is not a thing that can be pushed back
zoro:and how do you know that?

The swordctakes Zoro Haki. Zoro controls the sword now which he trained to control and weak people can't use. Learn how to read.
Exactly. Which means, if he use a sword other than Enma, it won't do shit to Kaido because it won't draw extra Haki from Zoro. lol. Thanks for agreeing with me. Enma really is bailing out Zoro so far. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.