Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, so when it fits your agenda, we have to look deeper into what they said and what they mean

but when we're talking about Zoro having CoC or Enma, everything Kaido says we have to take at face value, there's no other meaning / reason

sure thing

:seriously:
What's odd about Kaido's opinion on Zoro's CoC, it makes no logical sense for Kaido to think Zoro has adv CoC and then think his captain has NO CHANCE of having it immediately after, not to mention the potency wasn't there for it to be adv CoC.
Enma has a strange aura, as was shown by the fact it can suck out people's haki, Enma is special.

Out of context - it was stated that among his crew, he's the closest to Shanks.

Beckman maybe strong but I'd easily put post Wano Zoro on the same tier as him.
Remember, Luffy's promise to Shanks involves, him becoming a Great Pirate and objectively having a better crew than him.
We'll see in elbaf, I kind of expect zoro to fight mihawk there

Luffy to fight shanks

And sanji to fight either Beckman or roux

I think that it’s stupid as fuck for anyone to think Sanji can beat Queen easily or in “seconds” as he suggested

but I do not disagree regarding CP0 or intervening or sabotaging their ships afterwards like he did in EL… that would be okay

but his fight with Queen even with power ups will still be hard diff fight
sure thats reasonable.. but he could finish the fight way before zoro finishes it and head there as well but the crux of his (my) statement is that he sabotage the WG rodents

I

Indigo

What's odd about Kaido's opinion on Zoro's CoC, it makes no logical sense for Kaido to think Zoro has adv CoC and then think his captain has NO CHANCE of having it immediately after, not to mention the potency wasn't there for it to be adv CoC.
Enma has a strange aura, as was shown by the fact it can suck out people's haki, Enma is special.
Sure thing dude, whatever you say

if it makes Sanji look good, it's the way you say it

if it makes Zoro look bad, it's the way you say it too

that's how One Piece works

i got it already

G

Gorosei Informer

Who said it was cool? sanji always had these moments yet only now people wake up by sanji's behavior after 1000 chapters, smh......
if you cant see the character development from the wci onward then you just search for reason to hate sanji's character, he has morals which he doesn't want to go against so he is learning how to cope with them the right way by putting trust on robin, how letting himself captured he tried to save a women from being raped or something like that.
You cannot compare Caesar who is a side character to one of the characters with the most screentime in the manga.
Childish morals that are literally endangering his own life as well as his crews. He's facing a Yonko's crew now, the WG and Marines also want to hunt them down and kill them. He can't be pulling this childish, false benevolence/altruistic shit anymore. He needs to grow up and stop being so stupid and immature. But god knows, Oda won't let him do that .

Move the goalposts as much as you like, but my point still stands. if Oda genuinely thinks this is good writing and that Sanji is "cool", then he's even worse and more of a joke than I thought.

Sanji at WCI was fucking terrible too, I thought the timeskip was the worst of his character so far but I was wrong clearly. Falling in love with a 16 year old girl and letting her manipulate him and ruin his life, getting heartbroken and crying over her even after she shot his sister and tortured her, messed with her memories.

You know what, you're right. Sanji is REALLY COOL! I wish I could be like him! Not!

Sanji is a complete idiot and should die like one, absolutely terrible character and person. This is the same guy who will feed his enemies and get them back to full strength, much like Goku with the Senzu bean shit.

If Sanji really cared about women like that, he should be going after traffickers, his dream should be to save all women from trafficking and any kind of abuse out there, domestic and such.

Never forget he swooned over a CHILD, child Nami in Film Z and fantasised about seeing her develop. Peak Sanji writing.

I don't know why I used to like his character so much in the past, now I'm just regretting it all the more as time goes on. He's not the person I thought he was at all. I put him on way too much of a pedestal.

Last edited by a moderator:
You fail to see the point… combined with all the skills Sanji has, it’s seriously great addition of ability

also, candy bullets are not available everywhere.. in fact, they are more rare than sea stone bullets
Queen hit him and he's...well not the fastest enemy and sanji has as you said good coo.
So welp.

Candy bullets are an example only that certain lvl of lethality is enough to bypass the exoskeleton.

Status
Not open for further replies.