Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i agree with you but the enma plot point is not over yet........but i think its better than the idea of raidsuit......
The raid suit is better story wise, powerscaling and design wise I give to enma, but you won't have any deep and character developing plot lines like the one sanji is about to have, with enma

Yup even scabbards could use enma. That long nose fucker was a real asshole for not giving it to them the great magical sword which could cut kaido's balls without any effort whatsoever.
I mean they cut into Kaido with their own blades, why you think their Haki won't be able to use Enma, that pretty stupid thought there.

Sanji trained in timeskip too, gaining things that your born with doesn't make ti cheap, that stupidity there and bounty come from him fighting BMP, what bounty Zoro earned from beating Pica, the 99 million berry guy :milaugh:.
IN timeskip he learned armament , observation , sky walk.......that's it... Others come from genetics...

Zolo

Cope Doctor
As stated before. Sanji main opponent after queen will he cp0 while zoro returns to luffy after defeating king.

Dj is apart of his lineage factor. I stated that this would be how sanji powersup. Unlike like luffy and zoro sanji hasn't gotten a haki increase postimeskip because that is not the direction oda is pushing sanji in
Nobody is helping luffy, its been established since 1010 that luffy wants to fight this alone... But zoro might get to face off Lucci and kaku again

p.s2 레돈 관련 킹 얘기 있어서 추가로 다는데 이번 화에 킹 일절 안 나옴.
There's an additional talk about King from Redon, but no King in this chapter.
He didn't say anything about King...

For these who wonder what is the topic about, here Lance hint from the spoiler thread:
True Zoan King appears in next chapter and is not Lucci :steef:
So far this topic isn´t said in the chapter?

What I like more and what again showing how strong commanders are, is how Oda see that Sanji need two powerups to beat Queen.
I like that fact actually more and I enjoy Sanji getting powerups in whole before getting adv haki powerups later for the admirals.
I hope people finally not underestimate Queen, dude has 1.32B for a reason and he facing Sanji who need two powerups is actually also a good sign that this battle could be really insane good.

What I hope is that Oda now take time and show the fight in great lenght, let Queen be Sanji own "Katakuri" fight.
Same for Zoro vs King, we fans waiting for years to get insane fights, just do it now, give them 2-4chapters of fighting, show different skills, give King and Queen awakening to hyping the Victory of Zoro and Sanji even more.

Me as neutral fans of all four characters, I want really great insane fights, fights who everyone not going easily to forget.
Not like Jinbe vs WsW who start great but end to fast. I want a brutal fight where Zoro and Sanji struggle very hard even though having powerups.

And seeing right now the battle I can see that we finally get it.
I hope Queen doesnt get wrecked next chap. If he has a way to deal with buffed Sanji who is quite possibly YC1+ lvl with the exoskeleton, then Queen is goated. Maybe nerf Sanji with blindness or something to start landing hits. Then Sanji relies on his CoO and beats him.

Sanji breaking queen sword is not a big feat unless it was haki clad. I will reserve my judgment till I see the panels.
After new PUs, I hope he fucks queen quickly because Robin is in some real danger.

And Sanji fandom, did I promise less?
@BleakAsh ??
:cheers:
"B..but...buut Sanji didn´t get stronger, he defeats Queen easily, he don´t need a second powerup, RS is enough..., Sanji didn´t improve since DR mehh"...
Yeah fuck off, Sanji would clapp Doffy hard right now.
Sanji body get far durable now, his exekelton massive give him a powerup, his flames probably becaming insane strong too now....
So much for Sanji downplay, get your L Doffy wankers.

:holdthisl::akasalt:
The omly ones who got an L were sanji fans. This proves that sanji has been carried this entire time is a result of his daddy's science

Status
Not open for further replies.