Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The raid suit is better story wise, powerscaling and design wise I give to enma, but you won't have any deep and character developing plot lines like the one sanji is about to have, with enma
i don't care about powerscaling that much but i care about character development and i expected him to internally struggle while using it...But he just spamed it ....I expected more

Sanji trained in timeskip too, gaining things that your born with doesn't make ti cheap, that stupidity there and bounty come from him fighting BMP, what bounty Zoro earned from beating Pica, the 99 million berry guy :milaugh:.
I literally saud Sanji trained in the timeskip. Can you read? All the SH trained but other than that no. He just been getting Powerups because of his daddy. Fire daddy. Speed daddy, conserve stamina for flight daddy, attack speed daddy, extra durability daddy. Lmfao oh yea bounty daddy.

Go reread the story you idiot. Judge raised his bounty and then vinsmokes raused it. Sanji didn't beat anybody in WCI.

1. What you said makes no sense. Zoro is constantly training and shown this so you have no point. You have to be strong to even wield the swords. They wouldn't be able to be wielded by the weak. Which is a testament to Zoro training

2. Why are we coping. Sanji literally got destroyed by queen then his 2nd powerup awakened because he wore his first powerup 3 times. Lmfao he didn't do anything. All he did was put on his RS 3 times.
1. Nah it make sense on that as Haki is the reason, not skill. Otherwise why didn't his other swords get into Kaido's scales? Only Enma.

2. Yeah nerfed Sanji who been fighting for hours even 3 YCs and that after his body is uneasy and still able to hurt them in that state. Idk why your ignoring that.

Status
Not open for further replies.