Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I think it's both working harder and born with it since Zoro have bloodline too.
What power has Zoro gained from his bloodline so far?

All his swords he gained by training and proving himself to the people who had them prior

Wado by becoming Kuina's rival and asking to inherit her will

Sandai and Yubashiri for taking on the curse and surviving, while also making the shop keeper impressed

Shusui for defeating Ryuma in a battle and showing his strength while nerfed, only having 2 swords

Enma by defeating Kamazou and saving Hiyori, who was the owner of the sword and decided to gift him after showing how strong he was

CoC is because he is a shimotsuki? I wonder if Oda is gonna confirm that Ushimaru and Ryuma were also CoC users, i doubt it

Asura is from the Shimotsuki? maybe this one is, so far we don't know

a lot of people here (of a certain fandom) before the raid really believed that Zoro's final match up was Orochi or Kyoshiro, they said Zoro would never interact or fight with King or Kaido

they also said while Zoro fights Orochi, Sanji would fight King

What's your point?
It's just so funny to have witnessed during these past months all that Sanji's slandering being demolished by Oda chapter after chapter.
Today's power up is just the cherry on the cake.

A "hit"?
We don't even know if it's a mere trade of blows or if Sanji was being crushed like Queen's neck is a boa constrictor.
Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill.
Y'all hella jumpy this week.
:cheers:
Bro english aint my first language lmao:milaugh: but still aint the same as two yonko so my point still stands:moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.