Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally saud Sanji trained in the timeskip. Can you read? All the SH trained but other than that no. He just been getting Powerups because of his daddy. Fire daddy. Speed daddy, conserve stamina for flight daddy, attack speed daddy, extra durability daddy. Lmfao oh yea bounty daddy.

Go reread the story you idiot. Judge raised his bounty and then vinsmokes raused it. Sanji didn't beat anybody in WCI.
Not so much each ability as CPO moves are his own and DJ is still more so his own too and RS is not much of fighting need for him, but more stealth mission, so most of your point doesn't make sense.

Nah, go reread that Sanji trained on his while Zoro got free weapon without earning it and Enma being magical sword.

I

Indigo

It's just so funny to have witnessed during these past months all that Sanji's slandering being demolished by Oda chapter after chapter.
Today's power up is just the cherry on the cake.
Dude, you just completely fucking ignored my argument, when you want to make Zoro fans looks bad saying they shit on Sanji with slander

and then when i show you the amount of slander Sanji fans throw at Zoro the same way you just act dumb and blind

S

Sugimoto 14

Imagine using "hardwork" as an argument in a manga where powerups are handed out in the midst of battle or by convinenint plot points(Zoro cutting steel, Zoro pulling asura out of his ass, Zoro getting shusui enma, Zoro unlocking COC)

:milaugh:

Also the guy that doesn't work hard/enjoys life and is still on top is far superior than someone who has to try hard
Enma is not a powerup. Everything you listed is a skill Zoro developed through intense focus and mastery.

Sanji didnt do shit, he was down on the ground and all of a sudden he is full of power, he himself is shocked. Its a deus ex machina , asspull

Status
Not open for further replies.