Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you just completely fucking ignored my argument, when you want to make Zoro fans looks bad saying they shit on Sanji with slander

and then when i show you the amount of slander Sanji fans throw at Zoro the same way you just act dumb and blind
is this your justification for you slandering as well.? or just low effort posts in general lol

Enma is not a powerup. Everything you listed is a skill Zoro developed through intense focus and mastery.

Sanji didnt do shit, he was down on the ground and all of a sudden he is full of power, he himself is shocked. Its a deus ex machina , asspull
Enma is a powerup, zoro having COC from birth is similiar to sanji super powers. zoro does train more so it only makes sense he would be stronger but you downplaying a guy wont change the fact that he is able to keep up without even training..........

I

Indigo

Nah, he did unlock it by his skill as it take that as Haki did which is growing to on him. This is similar thing as didn't have these as a kid like his siblings, but trained to get them.
Where are you reading that Sanji unlocked this by his training? are you high?

It is said Sanji only started feeling his body change after he used the Raid Suit

not after he trained or anything like that

this wasn't because of his training at all

stop with the copium head canon, jesus christ

No training needed if your Haki is level to handle it. Give it to Luffy he does more damage with it.

Nah, DJ is trained thing given he didn't have it his entire time unlike his siblings born with their powers.
Its not about Haki idiot. It sucks your Haki. You have to train to control it. Literally Zoro was swinging it without it sucking his haki.

He didn't train to have DJ he awakened it. How you train to have fire. He test tube experimental

What power has Zoro gained from his bloodline so far?

All his swords he gained by training and proving himself to the people who had them prior

Wado by becoming Kuina's rival and asking to inherit her will

Sandai and Yubashiri for taking on the curse and surviving, while also making the shop keeper impressed

Shusui for defeating Ryuma in a battle and showing his strength while nerfed, only having 2 swords

Enma by defeating Kamazou and saving Hiyori, who was the owner of the sword and decided to gift him after showing how strong he was

CoC is because he is a shimotsuki? I wonder if Oda is gonna confirm that Ushimaru and Ryuma were also CoC users, i doubt it

Asura is from the Shimotsuki? maybe this one is, so far we don't know
I mean by how Ryuma's past, he is have similar traits to him and you can make same thing about it.

Also Enma and Shusui are weapons that already have abilities on them that he didn't make himself, so that kinda same logic your putting here, he didn't earned that.

COC is bloodline trait from how it shown as you can even get from that. So yeah same thing on Zoro too.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So he needed to work hard and learn
All he needed was to be trained by secretly the most OP swordsmen people in the One Piece world, his more worthy rival that he lost 2k times to die, get her special sword, have mercy from Mihawk and not being killed on the spot, then training with said Mihawk in the way of the blade in order to be able to beat Mihawk himself.
At least he learned :)

jk. I dont actually think that. just messing with ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.