Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma is not a powerup. Everything you listed is a skill Zoro developed through intense focus and mastery.

Sanji didnt do shit, he was down on the ground and all of a sudden he is full of power, he himself is shocked. Its a deus ex machina , asspull
Enma is power up as it is only point that he got into scales of Enma.

Sanji trained for his abilities as he wasn't born with them and make sense. Also you talk this BS, but not Zoro BS on him fainting and yet someone fighting Kaido as well medicine Chopper gave him? That hypocritical.

This is probably gonna be very similar to post thriller bark but instead of Kuma we have CP0 and Monster Trio out of the game to fight them off.

They are waiting for the opportunity to strike them at their weakest.
I'm personally really excited for the possibility. Franky, Nami and Jinbe's fights were subpar imo and Brook and Usopp's were non existent. Ironically, Robin had the only "complete" fight imo and she's the only one down. What would be cool is if these 5 strawhats did get more significant fights against CP-0. Could be a few teamups against more manageable opponents or something,

Idk, really interesting possibilities to think about here. I still think Chopper will be prioritized to take out the Numbers when Oda feels like addressing. Either him or Usopp.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He kinda did as he been fighting awhile without RS even at 3 YCs one point and shown his capabilities. Getting stronger from harder fight is like Haki too since he uses that.
No it’s not haki since haki is willpower. This is something Sanji unlocked without any skill or prerequisite

beginning of series Sanji could’ve done the same thing to unlock it—wearing a raid suit twice

No it’s not haki since haki is willpower. This is something Sanji unlocked without any skill or prerequisite

beginning of series Sanji could’ve done the same thing to unlock it—wearing a raid suit twice
Nah, he did unlock it by his skill as it take that as Haki did which is growing to on him. This is similar thing as didn't have these as a kid like his siblings, but trained to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.