Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you reading that Sanji unlocked this by his training? are you high?

It is said Sanji only started feeling his body change after he used the Raid Suit

not after he trained or anything like that

this wasn't because of his training at all

stop with the copium head canon, jesus christ
Where did Sanji have any of these abilities prior growing up? It is training to it and more since RS doesn't give him power in his fighting abilities, that still his own.

Come back when Zoro doesn't have Enma, magical sword, Shusui the black blade by someone else, and Chopper's medicine before saying about 'no training' on another character.

1. Nah it make sense on that as Haki is the reason, not skill. Otherwise why didn't his other swords get into Kaido's scales? Only Enma.

2. Yeah nerfed Sanji who been fighting for hours even 3 YCs and that after his body is uneasy and still able to hurt them in that state. Idk why your ignoring that.
1. Post one panel where it says one sword went into Kaido. Lmfao Judges son fans can't read. First yall said DJ breaks Sanji foot Lmfao dumbest shit i ever heard even from a judges son fan. Then making up shit that wasn't stated.

2.queen has been fighting for hours. Lmfao whats your point

sanji never went all out..
base kicks from sanji make his hydrid bleed
no intense flame attacks
no strongest kick

twats on this forum : HE NEED PAWER UP
:finally::finally:
Its like people really read only the end of the spoiler where sanji is hurt, and ignore the fact that it was noted AGAIN that sanji is not feeling good since he put the suit, its gonne be the reason he got hurt in the first place.

What power has Zoro gained from his bloodline so far?

All his swords he gained by training and proving himself to the people who had them prior

Wado by becoming Kuina's rival and asking to inherit her will

Sandai and Yubashiri for taking on the curse and surviving, while also making the shop keeper impressed

Shusui for defeating Ryuma in a battle and showing his strength while nerfed, only having 2 swords

Enma by defeating Kamazou and saving Hiyori, who was the owner of the sword and decided to gift him after showing how strong he was

CoC is because he is a shimotsuki? I wonder if Oda is gonna confirm that Ushimaru and Ryuma were also CoC users, i doubt it

Asura is from the Shimotsuki? maybe this one is, so far we don't know
Oda has made zoro trained all his life to be where he is at.

I would prefer if oda doesnt make zoro a shimotsuki because most likely fandom will associate him be this strong just by his name or fate and completely disregard the portrayal of zoro's hardwork throughout the manga.

I like how people are triggered by "how" Sanji got his PU, comparing him with Zoro, but later are gonna cry that "sanji stans want sanji to be zoro".

:lulz:
:stealthblack:
they want to be zoro tho
they want zoro s opponents
remember the legendary sanji vs king :saden:
they want sanji to be as strong as zoro etc
they want to have coc just like zoro

Its not about Haki idiot. It sucks your Haki. You have to train to control it. Literally Zoro was swinging it without it sucking his haki.

He didn't train to have DJ he awakened it. How you train to have fire. He test tube experimental
Haki is important to it and it does it own thing as I was saying. Give it to someone else, you get same or more from it. Luffy get more damage from the sword than Zoro.

He did trained to awaken it as he trained to get Haki. He wasn't born on them, bruh.
He unlocked his exoskelton by training apparantly LOL
I mean harder the fight, the stronger you get. Guess you guys ignoring is your new cope after 'one-shot' YCs on Zoro lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.