Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
they want to be zoro tho
they want zoro s opponents
remember the legendary sanji vs king :saden:
they want sanji to be as strong as zoro etc
I remember that when I defended Sanji vs King, I also defended Zoro to get healed and go for Kaido.
What's your point?
:)

Its like people really read only the end of the spoiler where sanji is hurt, and ignore the fact that it was noted AGAIN that sanji is not feeling good since he put the suit, its gonne be the reason he got hurt in the first place.
its called Hypocritical ignorance.. this disease is found in people who subjectively nitpick to favour and diss things and fuck the context to oblivion.

It not a powerup. Is the time chamber a powerup for goku and vegeta? No. It's a tool used for them to raise their power levels. But if they don't train with it they benefit nothing from said tool. It's the same with enma. It only utilizes what zoro already has
Enma helps channel zoro's power, it's like the cursed mark from Naruto or the basic sharingan, it takes a lot of energy from the user in exchange for better abilities

I

Indigo

Zoro getting low diff by King right now but some people just gonna ignore that
He ain't the one that got caught and had all his bones broken by Queen, and was about to be slashed killed if it wasn't for Daddy

Zoro was fighting King and even damaging his mask two times, while Sanji didn't damage Queen

:kayneshrug:

Not gonna lie, Sanji revelation sucks so bad lol. He's already got the raid suit, why does he need extra durability. And he's likely becoming like his siblings, why? There's no hype or mystery, slowly revealing powers that we've already seen. Give us new CoO, CoA flames, something different.

And Oda used the broken bones as a plot device to reveal Sanji's powers lol. Why am I still reading this crap.

Haki is important to it and it does it own thing as I was saying. Give it to someone else, you get same or more from it. Luffy get more damage from the sword than Zoro.

He did trained to awaken it as he trained to get Haki. He wasn't born on them, bruh.

I mean harder the fight, the stronger you get. Guess you guys ignoring is your new cope after 'one-shot' YCs on Zoro lol.
Cap. That is how haki works not how genetics work

Where did Ryuma give power to Baby zoro? i haven't seen this shit in the manga yet

what chapter is that?

please tell me, i'm not reading the same manga as you guys are it seems
Ryuma was sent to the future and transferred his own powers to baby Zoro with a seal on his tummy.

Like Minato sealing Kurama in Naruto.

After this Ryuma retuned to the past.

- A Sanji fan theorizing probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.