Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:steef:
Narrator:
This man tried suicide by jumping off from Sky island!
He was sentenced to death 40 times, executed 18 times!
they tried to spear him, the spear broke!
They tried to shoot him, bullets had no effect!
they tried to poison him, his body healed!

Consequently, he went on a rampage as fast as a light and invisible to the human eye! And brurned 9 giant prison ship!

and now we come to this moment!

Sanji: Damn it, I guess it’s hard to die, that weak marimo went on and kicked the bucket so easily by a mere bullet!

New generations sweating from Sanji!

Sanji: I don’t care if this world burns, I will start the greatest war this world has ever seen!

Doom!

Chapter 2022 ends! Editors note: The Lurking Legend appears!

:crazwhat:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji has never trained for anything ever since he joined the Strawhats. Struggle is not a defining trait for him like it is for Luffy or Zoro.
He trained BEFORE joining the SH's to help Zeff with Baratie, while also accepting to endure a 24/7 manhunt in order to get stronger to support Luffy during TS.

His "struggles" are much less present, training-wise, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.
:pepecafe:

You seem to be insulting your own self and no need to get upset cause you choose to act out over petty issues and not honoring bets.
being a hypocrite and lying... not shocking pull up my quote where I made the bet and link it. You should be able to do this easily but for some reason you can't

Again it should be very easy to pull up the quote and link

Not gonna lie, Sanji revelation sucks so bad lol. He's already got the raid suit, why does he need extra durability. And he's likely becoming like his siblings, why? There's no hype or mystery, slowly revealing powers that we've already seen. Give us new CoO, CoA flames, something different.

And Oda used the broken bones as a plot device to reveal Sanji's powers lol. Why am I still reading this crap.
Overeaction. It's literally not that bad lol. It's actually extremely logical

being a hypocrite and lying... not shocking pull up my quote where I made the bet and link it. You should be able to do this easily but for some reason you can't

Again it should be very easy to pull up the quote and link
Don't talk about yourself that way....Your at least low-level troll. I see you with bit of 'respect' at least. Though your not helping in your posts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.