Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma helps channel zoro's power, it's like the cursed mark from Naruto or the basic sharingan, it takes a lot of energy from the user in exchange for better abilities
Cap. Zoeos gains no new abilities from enma. The example you gave comparing it to curse make is also bullshit since those increase speed endurance defense offense amd Grant new powers. Enma does none of that for zoro

its called Hypocritical ignorance.. this disease is found in people who subjectively nitpick to favour and diss things and fuck the context to oblivion.
It’s called confirmation bias. Everyone does it that if they read two things one that reasserts what they want to be the truth and one that goes against it peoples brains automatically rationalize and diminish what is contradictory to their beliefs to retain the idea that theyre not wrongf

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
my point is sanjifans should give up on wanting everything zoro has :myman:
coc
rhm fight
when zoro went to fight kaido sanjifans wanted sanji to fight kaido to :suresure:
Do you see me crying "oh no, sanji should have trained to develop black shoe and kick queen's nuts"?
:pepedoffy:

Sanji trains 2 years in the time skip, fights a bunch of people in the new world, no awakening

Sanji uses the raid suit 2 times and says he starts to feel his body changing

Sanji fans:

Sanji is unlocking the Exoskeleton because of his training

:crazwhat:
Sanji's training was mostly about his cooking
His goal was to get the recipes of the Okama masters. As far as we know, Ivankov hasn't taught him anything.

1. Post one panel where it says one sword went into Kaido. Lmfao Judges son fans can't read. First yall said DJ breaks Sanji foot Lmfao dumbest shit i ever heard even from a judges son fan. Then making up shit that wasn't stated.

2.queen has been fighting for hours. Lmfao whats your point
1. Post one panel where Zoro's other swords harm him? As only Enma got into scales. Enma faker have proven he need Enma to try to harm others, but not effective as Apoo shown.

2. Sanji been fighting longer than him especially fighting more than one enemies.

You have to trained to get your latent abilities though.

Their cope :kayneshrug:.
That's cap since again he trained for two years and got none of those abilities lol. Only when he worse the raid suit did he start getting the other abilities. Unless you are telling me that all the abilities sanji has been using pretimeskip including dj all came from his daddy which actually makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.