Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder how people would have reacted if this forum exist since Enies Lobby........
Like its been set up since WCI. It's actually been set up since way before when Nami and Sanji body swapped and she commented on his durability.

Him being tied to his science family, apparently it's completely fucking illogical for him to received a science based powerup here. On top of this, it clearly will have to do with him generating stronger fire attacks

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why do you prefer King over Queen when:

- Queen got his cyborg powers thanks to his own knowledge and skill
- King got his flying and fire abilities thanks to being born as a Lunarian

Something doesn't add up!
King's abilities are natural but he wasn't born as he is. And no one is calling Queen a cheater, he worked hard for his knowledge and applied that to his body. Queen is respectable to make up for his inherent weakness

Sanji just uses cheat codes that other people gave him

It’s called confirmation bias. Everyone does it that if they read two things one that reasserts what they want to be the truth and one that goes against it peoples brains automatically rationalize and diminish what is contradictory to their beliefs to retain the idea that theyre not wrongf
not what i mean

people can active rationalize things but choose not to and they do to thing they want to.. conformation bias is kinda generalized.. but it doesn't seem to include ignorance.. which is my point.

nope sanji haki route is over
he will be germa s dog :cheers:
Sometimes I wonder if you're seriously believing what you're saying like with Peroroncino lmao

I really can't get more surprised by wg at this point, I spent half an hour explaining to a guy that "natural talent" means inborn talent and that the "natural" isn't to be taken literally in that term

Give me some cheap arguments to back up your statement about sanji not getting a haki power up

He gains ryou, zoro can't cut or can but with extreme difficulty, cut through kaido's skin without enma
Bullshit. This is why people should read before commenting. ZORO ALWAYS HAD RYOU. RYOU IS THE FLOW OF HAKI FROM A PERSON ONTO AN OBJECT. Eg. Haki on swords on pipes on air slashes etc. This was an issue for luffy since luffy had never coated anything in haki outside of his own body. However he skipped this method and ended up learning ADVANCED ryou which causes one to flow their haki into someone or something causing internal destruction. So no enma does help zoro use basic ryou since he has already been coating his swords and sword air slashes before gaining enma

1. Post one panel where Zoro's other swords harm him? As only Enma got into scales. Enma faker have proven he need Enma to try to harm others, but not effective as Apoo shown.

2. Sanji been fighting longer than him especially fighting more than one enemies.
Queen has been fighting Marco and the fidders been switched sides because of what Zoro and chopper did.. sanji got wrecked by queen and daddy saved him. Just like daddy RS saved him vs King. Lmfaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.