Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cope, that's Zoro's position, he getting help as Franky helped him while Sanji fighting on his own :milaugh:.
When did Zoro get free power ups? Lol. He trained hiss ass up until this point. The only maybe free power up would be CoC but learing the ACoC variant is still not free, you gotta train it unlike Sanji who just got his genes modified and got an suit as a power up. There is no coping in my comment but full truth. :willsmith:

You get what I'm saying, zoro can't naturally Chanel that much haki or cut kaido's scales without enma, he needs enma to help him release all the haki he has more efficiently
That's BS.

The first time he used the sword he was able to easily take all of his haki back into his body.

As you can see he's always been able to do that.

The purpose to enma is for Zoro to improve his CoA haki control and his ability to gather large amounts of haki easier and faster.

Enma didn't give him the ability to cut Kaido. It's funny that people still push that when the Scabbards can cut Kaido and they are nowhere near as powerful or as skilled Zoro. They can't even use enma.

Cheaters never win, unless it's Zoro.
I know, Zoro does cheat like how Chopper BS him medicine to get back into fight, not something he is born with like Sanji.
I don't like it when one of our big heroes grows not on his own merits, but from his shitbag of a dad. It's even worse when that power up gives him a second free power up. It's not interesting, which makes Sanji less interesting
Nothing like you said and you seem to be acting petty about it due to being more Zoro fan.

Bogard

You can't win
DJ isnt from Judge. Sanji has only just begun unlocking Judge’s modifications. DJ is highly likely a extreme manisfestation off his passion, that came from Sora’s drug….which was restricting Judge’s modifications.
We never really got a proper explanation but considering that RS forced Sanji to unlock his exoskeleton, i think it's safe to assume the DNA was already in the process of awakening since he was child, but was simply gradually manifesting with his growth

Queen stated his diable jambe power must come from the modification(since he is not a lunarian) because he is a scientist himself. Sanji on the other hand believed to be a normal human, but like this spoiler suggest, he is wondering what is happening to his body simply because he doesn't know it himself

The RS being created only to fit for the original stealthblack through DNA most likely just increased the process of fully awakening his exoskeleton through his DNA modification

That's why i think Oda is going the road that Sanji's DNA modification simply was just a late bloomer, with it's awakening expanding with his growth and the Raid Suit simply increasing that process

S

stealthblack

We finally reached it boys, sanji is finally broken! It took only 25 years of 'sanji is fodder', ' sanji is weak', ' sanji is way weaker then zoro'', ' leg cracked sama', memes, but we did IT!:endthis::cheers:

I don't think so. It was a miracle that the Strawhats and the Sun Pirates survived. Many expected Jinbe to not return at all or return with severe injuries. It's an entire Yonko crew that we're talking about.
Yes even if they were yonko crew they cannot do sh*t if there are forces that can undergo water. Remember what bigmom said jinbei made somewhat considerable damage to bigmom's fleet. Also even though i think germa is escaped but part of me also says that they were imprisoned by BMP( in montdor prison books) and montdor also came to wano . So i think that somehow they will involve themselves in this war. The last arc really doesn't seem to conclusion of sanji and judge and also one of major issuee in wano related to feelings or smile defects which judge can probably manipulate. So i think they will be back again.

I

Indigo

Zoro's swords are also free upgrades
They are not, he earned every single one of them

Wado by becoming Kuina's rival and inheriting her will

Sandai by taking on the curse no one wanted to, because they got injured or killed

Yubashiri by the shopkeeper getting impressed with how Zoro dealt with Sandai

Shusui by defeating Ryuma in a 1v1 fight, despite being nerfed with only 2 swords

Enma by defeating Kamazou and saving Hiyori, who was the owner of the sword and decided to give that to Zoro while also trading for Shusui to stay in Wano

how did Sanji earn the body modifications? he was born by Judge, that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.