Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fuck dudes, the Raid Suit was better. Because Sanji at least needs to adapt to the new benefits it gives him like speed, invisibility, et cetera. Sanji has to train with it.

This lineage factor shit is literally just boosting Sanji's stats and he doesn't neeed to do a damn thing about it

i just realized something:

the pirate king is not just luffy, it's the monster trio.
luffy: body
zoro and sanji: wings
the wing's analogy means that luffy, zoro and sanji are parts of the same entity, i'm not sure about the rest of the crew tho.

usopp said that luffy can't become the pirate king on his own

robin emphasizes on the importance of the wings in the journey to the pirate king

zoro and sanji acknowledging that winning their respective fights is what's gonna make luffy becoming the pirate king come into sight, they don't know about the defeat of the flying 6 (at least who's who/black maria/sasaki)

luffy himself declared that he values sanji's help to the point where he can't become pirate king without sanji

it's not mainly related to his cooking skills, but also his strength

sanji was having serious issues adjusting to the required powerscalling of the new world, this recent development fits perfectly with his mission and status, and it's a long overdue because he should've already unlocked his true potential even before his introduction or at least during the timeskip, oda delaying it makes no sense imo.

Reason people hate the exo-skeleton PU is because they lose the whole “ Sanji needs to rely on X” to get stronger. Yes, now the Exo-skeleton is apart of himself and his body. It was always meant to be apart of him. He gotta rely on himself and his abilities that were dormant since he were born. This aint no RS bullshit anymore.
true:kobeha:

B

Ballel

But there's a lot of guys who get an easy life due to daddy's money and i don't see anyone blaming them for that:quest:
We like Zoro because his hard-work inspire us, but the world is full of Sanjinos:kayneshrug:

(i'm kidding)
The only wrong point in this post is highlighted

Training wasn't really the cause of Sanji unlocking the exoskeleton.
It was his kindness and compassion to protect weaker people that made Sanji use the RS, which Sanji's pride didn't allow him to use, but Sanji's empathy in protecting his crew and Momo made him use the RS to unlock the exoskeleton later on.

After all, Sanji is Sanji and Zoro is Zoro.
Zoro gets stronger with training, Sanji gets stronger throughout the journey always with the intention of protecting the weaker crew members, that's why Sanji is portrayed as the team's protective guardian saving them at all times, he gets stronger progressively to protect the weaker.

the part i just mentioned, and its not about beating him if Doffy just didn't use cheap tricks and fought with his own strength like he did against Luffy..

your whole comment said it.. "NOW HE'S FIGHTING COMMANDERS" where on earth did Queen use cheap trick to subdue or restrain him..? and you take sanji getting restrained and not knowing his DF as sanji struggling..

doffy potentially wouldn't have landed hits out of the blue if sanji knew.. he even notice doffy's strings gleaming but still didn't know what they were until law told them
Doffy use cheap tricks ??? Btw where did I say Queen use cheap trick lol ??? Dude I think you don't understand what I meant ha ha

:saitahu:

Status
Not open for further replies.