Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji surely deserved a power up, but the way it was executed is just questionable. Especially when he was potrayed to be differenciated by his family. But looks like he becomes one of his family instead..
I think Sanji yelling that he doesn’t want this power is interesting and may in the end be a very good character moment. This may just be something we’ll have to wait for to see what Sanji does with it.

Luffy= Hybrid Kaido in base after adv CoC power up, don't get carried away.
Current Sanji> current Zoro though, until Zoro gets his power up.
:kaidowhat: You're not believing this are you?
He just got a durability power up, nothing power wise. Do you really think zoro is not strong enough to bypass his durability when he was strong enough to bypass kaidos? Delusion is strong with this one.

Someone who isn't strong enough cannot use these swords at its fullest potential look at enma, others would loose their arms, zoro was able to tame it. He trained with enma in order to become stronger, unlike sanji.
Did Zoro train to become stronger when he got Shusui (a black blade)?

I don’t know why people act like this is crazy for Sanji when most strawhats get upgrades not tied to their bodies or some outside source. Nami has the climatact, Zoro gets swords, Luffy has a devil fruit, Usopp has a new slingshot, Franky gets new tech, etc

Training wasn't really the cause of Sanji unlocking the exoskeleton.
It was his kindness and compassion to protect weaker people that made Sanji use the RS, which Sanji's pride didn't allow him to use, but Sanji's empathy in protecting his crew and Momo made him use the RS to unlock the exoskeleton later on.

After all, Sanji is Sanji and Zoro is Zoro.
Zoro gets stronger with training, Sanji gets stronger throughout the journey always with the intention of protecting the weaker crew members, that's why Sanji is portrayed as the team's protective guardian saving them at all times, he gets stronger progressively to protect the weaker.
Perfect, Sanji's literal first power up came after Jabra trashtalked Robin and made Sanji mad.

"Watch your mouth, im someone who gets heated up by anger"

And Zoro also depends on finding swords to train and get stronger, thats how Swordsman work in One Piece, their swords are a part of his strength. This isnt something to downplay Zoro's character either

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why you insecure about this that now weapons can't harm Sanji and Zoro is in more trouble?
Not everything is related to Zoro v. Sanji

I'm upset that instead of Sanji somehow enhancing his fire through his own determination or maybe even watching King's fire, he just unlocks something accidentally. No effort. No attempt. He's given it with no real struggle or desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.