Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yall better not be shit-talking Sanji and his lineage factor. 90% of top tiers got their powers by eating a fruit. What matters is results, only losers will complain about the means to get there :willsmith:
Eating a fruit is a gamble.
If you don't train the powers then meh.

We have strong devil fruits stuck with character who barely use or train his DF like buggy DF is actually great but he uses it for memes

Luffy or doflamingo is the example of great training.

I agree he didn’t train for this. But I do think he earned this.

Sanji was given the raid suit because he earned his brothers respect through his own strength and kindness.
Sanji buried his own pride and used the suit to help and protect others.
This usage of the suit brought out his true latent abilities.

As I said, I agree that Sanji didn’t have to train to get his boost, but that’s not his thing. He earned it because of his character not because of his training regiment which I think fits his character very well.

Am I crazy about the exoskeleton? Not really depends how Oda uses it. But I would say that Sanji deserved it
Sanji surely deserved a power up, but the way it was executed is just questionable. Especially when he was potrayed to be differenciated by his family. But looks like he becomes one of his family instead..

Medicine that will.. Make Zoro feel 2x the pain he has? Oh you mean actions that will have consequences. Cool .

What? Everything I said is true

—Sanji got the raid suit for free, no effort needed to steal it or other requirements
—Sanji got his genetic altering unlocked due to wearing it TWICE.
Nah, cause he doesn't need RS to fight and even wearing it is stealth missions and he fight with kicks. No new power on his fighting style.

Yeah born with them as same as Zoro born with his bloodline as Shitomuski which push why he got Enma that free sword he didn't earned as Shusui that have abilities by former users, not by his abilities.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Enma, the sword that didn't break against Roger, Kaido and Whitebeard

is gonna break because it hit Sanji?

while the Raid Suit + Exoskeleton of the Vinsomkes were being damaged by simple Katakuri punches

sure thing dude

and you get all that because you saw Queen's nameless / hakiless / rankless sword break

great logic
Only sword that's gonna break is Shiryu's when he fights Sanji, don't worry.
:sanmoji:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nah, cause he doesn't need RS to fight and even wearing it is stealth missions and he fight with kicks. No new power on his fighting style.

Yeah born with them as same as Zoro born with his bloodline as Shitomuski which push why he got Enma that free sword he didn't earned as Shusui that have abilities by former users, not by his abilities.
FREE
POWER UP

UNDESERVED

When did i mention Zoro getting heal was his own power tf are you talking about. Do you just say random things in hope nobody would notice your arguments make no sense.
I didn't understand what your talking about and your not making sense.
Nami > Sanji > Luffy > Franky > Usopp > Robin > Chopper > Jinbe > Brook > Zoro the cheater
I mean Zoro has least development as a character so I agree.

They are not, he earned every single one of them

Wado by becoming Kuina's rival and inheriting her will

Sandai by taking on the curse no one wanted to, because they got injured or killed

Yubashiri by the shopkeeper getting impressed with how Zoro dealt with Sandai

Shusui by defeating Ryuma in a 1v1 fight, despite being nerfed with only 2 swords

Enma by defeating Kamazou and saving Hiyori, who was the owner of the sword and decided to give that to Zoro while also trading for Shusui to stay in Wano

how did Sanji earn the body modifications? he was born by Judge, that's it
Sanji unlocked the modication because he understood that protecting the crew and Momo was more important than his pride.
So this action by Sanji made him use RS, which in turn made him unlock the genes.

Status
Not open for further replies.