Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, it's a free power.
All of Zoro's swords (except the enma) he never needed to train to tame them
He still trained his whole body in order to be a better swordsman thats including all of his swords. I bet he would be useless if he didn't do that. So no, his swords are not a free power up. :gonope:

I

Indigo

Enma would break if Zoro swung it at Sanji
Enma, the sword that didn't break against Roger, Kaido and Whitebeard

is gonna break because it hit Sanji?

while the Raid Suit + Exoskeleton of the Vinsomkes were being damaged by simple Katakuri punches

sure thing dude

and you get all that because you saw Queen's nameless / hakiless / rankless sword break

great logic

Except that sanji's genes have always been with him, they were just turned down a bit, he always had the healing factor, now it's just better because whatever sora took isn't influencing his body anymore

He was modified, he just couldn't fully access the modifications
Agreed. However that also suggest that sanji without being altered would have been naturally weaker. Which still means he owes it to his dad for making him stronger than he would normally be otherwise even though he was still weaker than his siblings

Bruh the RS was HANDED to him and such RS awakened the genes his father EDITED to make his sons super soldiers.

There's 0 training.

Sanji fans you gotta digest this hard pill and move on.
I agree he didn’t train for this. But I do think he earned this.

Sanji was given the raid suit because he earned his brothers respect through his own strength and kindness.
Sanji buried his own pride and used the suit to help and protect others.
This usage of the suit brought out his true latent abilities.

As I said, I agree that Sanji didn’t have to train to get his boost, but that’s not his thing. He earned it because of his character not because of his training regiment which I think fits his character very well.

Am I crazy about the exoskeleton? Not really depends how Oda uses it. But I would say that Sanji deserved it

Doesn't matter if he doesn't like his genes. He literally helped him vs King and page 1. Boy Judges son crying about his daddy helping him. Sanji has never fought 3 YC. The fire isn't his power so no he hasn't. Also thats a lie cause the spoiler just told us his awakening saved his life. Also he not beating queen without RS

Enma literally nerfs you, Zoro had to be strong to even wield it. Ecen the sccabards couldn't. Then he had to train ti master it. Show me Sanji training to get harder body Lmfao Enma can't Suck Zoro, Zoro in control.

Idk what your saying at the end. Oden nit a fajer cause he mastered Enma. Which you need to be strong to use. Zoro didn't rely on his bloodline he trains more than anybody. Ushimaru was Ryuma decadent yet he not has strong has Zoro
Not really, It still his own body fighting since he uses legs to fight. Did he use new fighting style in having RS? Nope, still his and not like Zoro crying on Enma and Shusui for his free power ups without training much on them.

Enma helps you, not nerf you. Stop that outdated BS. We saw that in fight that Enma is one got into scales, while Zoro other swords unable to get into there. Zoro had help and still is.

Nah, it is bloodline on Zoro too by your logic if you guys said he related to them, then push why he able to have abilities on bloodline, so your being hypocrite about it.

Enma, the sword that didn't break against Roger, Kaido and Whitebeard

is gonna break because it hit Sanji?

while the Raid Suit + Exoskeleton of the Vinsomkes were being damaged by simple Katakuri punches

sure thing dude

and you get all that because you saw Queen's nameless / hakiless / rankless sword break

great logic
So idiotic of you to Get Baited like this,Cmon bruh..

Status
Not open for further replies.