Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RS never meant for fighting as he talked about this to PO. Why you think he is fighting without it this long especially 3 YCs at one point. He been fighting on by his own power, not by anyone elses.

Zoro got free access to weapons that already have abilities. he didn't make Enma how it is, he didn't make Shusui how it is. Not much effort to use them once they already formed by another user. By your logic your acting as if Zoro never have help or access that manner either. That hypocritical there.

Then I guess Zoro is Oden faker then on using Enma that isn't his by that logic or only by his bloodline as Shitomuski. Dumb take.
Doesn't matter if he doesn't like his genes. He literally helped him vs King and page 1. Boy Judges son crying about his daddy helping him. Sanji has never fought 3 YC. The fire isn't his power so no he hasn't. Also thats a lie cause the spoiler just told us his awakening saved his life. Also he not beating queen without RS

Enma literally nerfs you, Zoro had to be strong to even wield it. Ecen the sccabards couldn't. Then he had to train ti master it. Show me Sanji training to get harder body Lmfao Enma can't Suck Zoro, Zoro in control.

Idk what your saying at the end. Oden nit a fajer cause he mastered Enma. Which you need to be strong to use. Zoro didn't rely on his bloodline he trains more than anybody. Ushimaru was Ryuma decadent yet he not has strong has Zoro

Again kaido disagrees with you. The perfect time to mention Oden via the sword would have been when zoro permanently scarred him. But no kaido decides to focus on zoros haki instead. And your Oden statement about enma has already been refunded by kaido himself since he stated chapters before zoro cut him that the haki in the sword was strange. Now use your brain. Why would kaido state it was strange if he himself is familiar with odens haki? Think
Oden used both of his swords, Enma and Ame to scarred him and Kaido told him about it more his skill while Zoro he talks about 'Oden's spirit' on Enma sword. It put factor in that sword have abilities by Oden, not by Zoro. His other swords didn't harm Kaido, but only Enma got into the scales. No denying that.

Someone who isn't strong enough cannot use these swords at its fullest potential look at enma, others would loose their arms, zoro was able to tame it. He trained with enma in order to become stronger, unlike sanji.
Either way, it's a free power.
All of Zoro's swords (except the enma) he never needed to train to tame them

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I know, Zoro does cheat like how Chopper BS him medicine to get back into fight, not something he is born with like Sanji.
Medicine that will.. Make Zoro feel 2x the pain he has? Oh you mean actions that will have consequences. Cool .
Nothing like you said and you seem to be acting petty about it due to being more Zoro fan.
What? Everything I said is true

—Sanji got the raid suit for free, no effort needed to steal it or other requirements
—Sanji got his genetic altering unlocked due to wearing it TWICE.

That's BS.

The first time he used the sword he was able to easily take all of his haki back into his body.

As you can see he's always been able to do that.

The purpose to enma is for Zoro to improve his CoA haki control and his ability to gather large amounts of haki easier and faster.

Enma didn't give him the ability to cut Kaido. It's funny that people still push that when the Scabbards can cut Kaido and they are nowhere near as powerful or as skilled Zoro. They can't even use enma.
Nice to ignore him failing to cut Kaido with Oni giri, saying he needs to unleash Enma's power and then cutting Kaido subsequently at which point Kaido noted it was Oden's blade that cut him, also nice to ignore he was on par with Killer pre-Enma, and Killer noted, shocked that Zoro could cut Kaido.

That's BS.

The first time he used the sword he was able to easily take all of his haki back into his body.

As you can see he's always been able to do that.

The purpose to enma is for Zoro to improve his CoA haki control and his ability to gather large amounts of haki easier and faster.

Enma didn't give him the ability to cut Kaido. It's funny that people still push that when the Scabbards can cut Kaido and they are nowhere near as powerful or as skilled Zoro. They can't even use enma.
The first half is my point, enma just helps him channel his already existing haki

And like I said in another comment, he might be able to cut kaido without enma but it would take way more effort

He ain't the one that got caught and had all his bones broken by Queen, and was about to be slashed killed if it wasn't for Daddy

Zoro was fighting King and even damaging his mask two times, while Sanji didn't damage Queen

:kayneshrug:
Wow, look at my achievement. I was sent flying out of the island but at least i broke the mask. Forget about causing any real damage, I also begged that please at least let me die with a sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.